- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
Define hospitality business and explore the different types of businesses within the hospitality sector industry and examine the diverse products and services they offer to the customers: Hospitality Management Assignment, ICT, UK
|University||ICON College of Technology and Management (ICTM)|
HND Assignment Brief
Session: February 2021
Assignment Context and Scenario:
Gaining insight into the hospitality industry and how hospitality organizations operate remains the primary purpose of this unit. This coursework assignment, therefore, consists of tasks aimed at helping the learner understand the nature and structure of the contemporary hospitality industry as well as the scope and scale of the hospitality operations.
The learner will need to understand the hospitality business environment in which the external and internal factors are said to affect its operations. Also, an understanding of the current and potential trends, including the hospitality skills requirements will be needed.
Therefore, consider yourself as a newcomer to the hospitality industry joining as a graduate management trainee. At the end of your posting in your new organisation, you are required to submit a report to the senior management team to demonstrate your understanding of the hospitality industry and operations and, therefore, your report will have the following items to be addressed under four learning outcomes.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Choose a medium to large hospitality organisation operating in the UK. Consider you are being posted at the company Head Quarter with visiting assignments in a number of hotels within the UK for a period of 12 months.
Learning Outcome 1: Examine the current structure, scope and size of the hospitality industry
Define hospitality business and explore the different types of businesses within the hospitality sector industry (you may use the UK to illustrate your answer) and examine the diverse products and services they offer to the customers.
Explain how hospitality businesses coordinate different functions and examine a range of operational and functional departments within your chosen hospitality business and review the interrelationship of the operational and functional units.
The hospitality sector generates a huge economic impact. Discuss the contribution of the hospitality industry to the local, national and international economies and assess how the use of franchising and licensing agreements have influenced the global development of the hospitality industry. Analyse how global growth, franchising development and licensing have contributed to the economic worth of the hospitality industry.
Learning Outcome 2: Explore current and anticipated skills requirement in the hospitality industry
Identify some key hospitality functions and investigate a range of different operational roles within the hospitality industry. Provide examples using your organisation.
Examine the current skills required within the hospitality industry and discuss the skills shortages, and review the skills gaps within the hospitality industry in relation to a range of different operational roles drawing examples from your chosen organisation. Analyse the impact that skills gaps have on hospitality businesses using your organisation as an example and make valid solutions for addressing these skills gaps.
Department of Information Technology
Learning Outcome 3: Review the internal and external factors that impact the hospitality industry and how they relate to current issues facing the hospitality industry
Assess the key external forces such as political, economic, environmental, legislative and technological factors affecting the operation of the hospitality industry using your chosen organisation as an example. Evaluate the impacts of external factors on the growth and development of your chosen hospitality organisation.
On the basis of internal and external environments, undertake a SWOT analysis for the chosen hospitality organisation and review how this can be used for business decision-making and critically evaluate how external factors impact current and potential trends and developments on your organisation using specific examples to demonstrate what they have developed as a response to the developing trends.
Learning Outcome 4: Analyse the current and potential trends and developments affecting the hospitality industry
By providing a range of specific examples, drawing from your chosen organisation if appropriate, appraise the implications of current and potential trends in the hospitality industry. Evaluate the ability of specific hospitality business to develop products and services to meet current trends (you may use your chosen organisation as the case study).
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Facing trouble to finish your Hospitality Management Assignment task then hire the HND assignment help service at StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk. Our dedicated team of HND experts always works round the clock to serve the best quality management assignment solution at a market price.