- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
CYP5212: Good mental health is essential for everyone, according to the Department of Health* (2011) “there is no health without mental health: Mental Health Today Assignment, LTU, UK
|University||Leeds Trinity University(LTU)|
|Subject||CYP5212: Mental Health Today|
Good mental health is essential for everyone, according to the Department of Health* (2011) “there is no health without mental health”. In this module, you will use health data to investigate trends and patterns of mental illness and evaluate how current policy and legislation aims to prevent and tackle the wider underlying causes of mental ill-health. You will learn how theories
of positive psychology inform our understanding of the ways people respond, interpret, and recover from mental ill-health considering the role of personal resilience on their experiences. Assessment, care planning, and interventions for mental ill-health will be explored through the lens of service user case studies and culturally informed practice.
- Analyze national and international data from various sources on mental ill-health trends, across the life course.
- Appraise the evidence on the effectiveness of positive psychology-based
interventions in preventing and treating mental ill-health for a selected target group.
- Apply and communicate effectively an understanding of the complex nature of
causes and effects of mental ill-health to an analysis and interpretation of a selected case study.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personal resilience both in the context of
prevention and treatment of target groups and own personal resilience levels.
Summary of Content:
Conceptualizing mental health and mental ill-health within a theoretical framework. Understanding the scale and trends in mental ill-health nationally and internationally across the life-course, and policy and legislative responses to these; exploring differing interpretations and representations of mental ill-health nationally and internationally; evaluating the evidence on causes of mental ill-health; evaluation of responses to mental ill-health across different population groups, at different life stages and in different settings; appraisal of the role of positive psychology in mental health and ill-health responses; considering the role of personal resilience in experiences of mental health,
and as a personal attribute for working in health and social care settings.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay