- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
CYP5212: Good mental health is essential for everyone, according to the Department of Health* (2011) “there is no health without mental health: Mental Health Today Assignment, LTU, UK
|Leeds Trinity University(LTU)
|CYP5212: Mental Health Today
Good mental health is essential for everyone, according to the Department of Health* (2011) “there is no health without mental health”. In this module, you will use health data to investigate trends and patterns of mental illness and evaluate how current policy and legislation aims to prevent and tackle the wider underlying causes of mental ill-health. You will learn how theories
of positive psychology inform our understanding of the ways people respond, interpret, and recover from mental ill-health considering the role of personal resilience on their experiences. Assessment, care planning, and interventions for mental ill-health will be explored through the lens of service user case studies and culturally informed practice.
- Analyze national and international data from various sources on mental ill-health trends, across the life course.
- Appraise the evidence on the effectiveness of positive psychology-based
interventions in preventing and treating mental ill-health for a selected target group.
- Apply and communicate effectively an understanding of the complex nature of
causes and effects of mental ill-health to an analysis and interpretation of a selected case study.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personal resilience both in the context of
prevention and treatment of target groups and own personal resilience levels.
Summary of Content:
Conceptualizing mental health and mental ill-health within a theoretical framework. Understanding the scale and trends in mental ill-health nationally and internationally across the life-course, and policy and legislative responses to these; exploring differing interpretations and representations of mental ill-health nationally and internationally; evaluating the evidence on causes of mental ill-health; evaluation of responses to mental ill-health across different population groups, at different life stages and in different settings; appraisal of the role of positive psychology in mental health and ill-health responses; considering the role of personal resilience in experiences of mental health,
and as a personal attribute for working in health and social care settings.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay