- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
COM4009 you are required to submit a Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work assignment: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work Assignment, UK
|University||Arden University (AU)|
|Subject||COM4009 Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work Assignment|
As part of the formal assessment for the program, you are required to submit a Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments
You have joined the technical support team at a small firm (100 employees) with plans for rapid expansion. The company has been overly reliant on paper based systems up to now. There are a core team of staff who are IT literate but the majority of staff has significant gaps in their skills and knowledge of the benefits of productivity tools.
Prepare a report for the employees of the company explaining the benefits of using Microsoft Office tools, using references to relevant literature and reports that highlight the need for skills in these applications. This literature may highlight the skills required by learners (e.g. undergraduate students developing employability skills) as well as those already working in industry.
Use Microsoft Word to produce your report, using relevant features of the
application to format and present your writing such as Table of Contents (TOC) with auto Page Numbers, Headings, Tables, Figures, creation and use of References by Manage Sources etc. The report should be error free.
Submit your completed Word report to the submission portal, name the file with your student number not your name.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Having explained the benefits of using productivity tools, you have been asked to analyse some sales data held by the company. This data will be unique to you (provided to you by Tutor) and will not be the same as any other. This data is not in an easily usable format for analysis, being comprised or a series of pages. In total there are details of 20 sales.
Create a spreadsheet that presents this data. You should utilise the features of a spreadsheet that allow you to present this data in a logical and accessible way e.g. formatting of text and numbers (where appropriate format as currency for example), use of headings, adjusting column widths where necessary, naming of worksheet tabs, creation of a cover page
Perform the following calculations on the data:
Add a new column called Profit and calculate the profit on each sale. If the selling price of each product was increased by 10% what would the profit have been? Create a new column called Predicted Profit 10% and calculate for each sale the profit that would have been generated if this increase had been made.
Calculate the total profit generated across all sales, format and label this data
How many instances of the London district are there in your data? There may be none. Use a COUNTIF function for this and label the data appropriately.
How many instances of the Envelopes product are there in your data? There may be none. Use a COUNTIF function for this and label the data appropriately
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Encountering challenges with your assignments or reports for COM4009 at Arden University (AU)? Our exclusive Assignment Writing Help and Report Writing Service in the UK are designed to aid students seeking guidance with their coursework.
Focused on topics like Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work, our experts offer tailored support to ensure your success in meeting the assignment requirements. Benefit from our assistance to deliver a comprehensive and top-notch assignment, mastering the subject matter of COM4009.