- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
CN5000/CD5000: Sells and lets vehicle of various customers to customer: Database Systems Assignment, UK
|University of kent (UOK)
|CN5000/CD5000: Database Systems
Vehicle Sale and Rental Database Design and Implementation
Vehicle Mart is a vehicle sale and rental agency, which sells and lets vehicle of various customers to customers(C2C). The head office (HO) of Vehicle Mart is in London but looking to expand across the UK. The agency is using basic database system to maintain their data, but due to technological advancements and lack of capturing the market. In addition to London, they recently opened two new branches in Manchester (MB) and Birmingham (BB). Assume they hire you as a technical consultant for replacing the old-fashioned file system with new database system.
The agency deals with the following Types: Sedan, Coupe, Crossover, Hatchback, Pickup, Van and SUV. They cover the following Cities: London, Manchester, Bolton, Liverpool, Leicester and Birmingham. The price of each vehicle is maintained as current price where a time/date object is associated with each change. We assume there is one change of price every fortnight.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
In each branch, the agency has a receptionist, who is responsible for guiding the customers and booking their timeslot for either Purchasing or Leasing the Vehicle. The customers can book their timeslots either online/phone or in-person. The agency intends to use online system where customers can reserve vehicles online, but the process will need to be completed in-person through an agent. You are required to design Use Case and ERD, and then, implement the system using SQL.
The agency has couple of Agents, who assists customers in their queries and transactions. The system will have the Agent details where each Agent has different levels of dealer namely bronze, silver and gold. There are total of twelve Agents where two are assigned in each city and required to enter their login details in order to gain access to the system.
The Agent’s level is determined based on the number of bookings, where if an Agent have, equal or more than, 10 bookings, it is categorised as Gold, more than 4, but less then, 10 as Silver, and Bronze otherwise. These Agents give a quote with recommendations to customers to buy or rent; where customers have right to accept/reject them.
The agency has security protocols, such as antivirus and firewall, which are handled by an IT practitioner. There is a technical consultant, who deals with prediction modelling, and they will develop a prediction system in future.
Each branch has a CTO who keeps an eye over the total vehicles sold/rented and loss/gain. Customer cannot directly interact with CTO, the company CEO, resides in London office (HO) and manages the overall profit of the agency.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
1. Show current price of Sedan in all the Cities.
2. Show largest of price value from all models associated to London and Manchester.
3. Show minimum price for London vehicles (from all models).
4. Find Agent who has maximum number of timeslots.
5. Find customer which booked the maximum number of timeslots.
6. Show all models having price higher than average for model in Birmingham.
7. Update the price for all models, for London and Manchester, for today, assuming they want to give offer of 80 GBP per vehicle.
8. Show the maximum price sold from all Gold and Bronze Agents, for all models.
9. Trigger: Create a trigger that places the customers, which have been deleted into a customer table. This allows records to be maintained while improving query times for existing customers.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you are searching for an assignment writing service, then there is no need to look any further. We provide the best quality assignments at the most affordable prices. We have a team of expert writers who are capable of handling any type of assignment. You can also get done your assignment within the deadline. Contact us now to get started.