- EFIMM0058 Antonio may have a claim against IWF for breaching the contract by unilaterally increasing: understanding customers, consumers, and markets Assignment, UOB, UK
- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
CA6060 An airline wants to buy an aircraft and has narrowed down investment options to two alternative aircraft types: aviation Assignment, LMU, UK
|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
|Subject||CA6060 FINANCIAL DECISION MAKING(In context for Aviation|
Overview and Task
CA6060 ASSIGNMENT 2
Q1. An airline wants to buy an aircraft and has narrowed down investment options to two alternative aircraft types: the acquisition of a new A330-300 for £75.67m versus a new Boeing 777-200 for £91m. The aircraft have got similar passenger capacity and each will perform the required services between specified or likely future city pairs. Where there is a difference in payload or cargo capacity, this will be reflected in the revenue forecasts.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
- Complete the investment appraisal cash flow above (NPV, IRR e.t.c)
- b) Calculate the payback period for each aircraft (4 marks)
- c) Calculate the profitability index (please include formula and working). What are the advantages and disadvantages oF using this measure as an appraisal tool?
- d) Draw a graph of NPV against discount rate for rates between 0 to 16% (in steps of 2 i.e. 0,2,4 etc.)
- Using the above information and any other characteristics of these aircraft, which aircraft would you advise the airline to buy and why if the cost of capital is not expected to go over 10%? You should explain with the help of a sensitivity analysis.
- An airport is considering investing in a machine, which, will cost £9000 and will generate positive cash flows over the next four years as follows:
You can depreciate the asset using a straight-line method.
- Work out the annual accounting profits and then the average ROCE (Return on capital employed) to 1d.p.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using ROCE as an appraisal method?
- No matter which method of appraisal is applied, the users must be aware of its strengths as well as its shortcomings.
- Discuss this statement using IRR and payback period as examples.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
In search of online assignment help in the UK or the finest Finance Assignment Help in the UK? Our service is finely tuned to aid students at London Metropolitan University (LMU), specifically focusing on subjects like CA6060 FINANCIAL DECISION MAKING (In context for Aviation). Students can conveniently pay our experts for valuable guidance in their coursework. Whether it’s the evaluation of investment options for an airline’s aircraft purchase or delving into the intricacies of the aviation assignment, our support ensures that LMU students thrive in their Aviation Assignments.