- Aerofoils are required in a variety of devices, from wings to turbomachinery, from ducts to sails: Computational Fluid Dynamics Course Work, CU, UK
- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
BUSN6770: An annual contract with a monthly subscription of £30 per month payable by direct debit at the beginning of each month: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Course Work, UOK, UK
|University||University of kent (UOK)|
|Subject||BUSN6770: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control|
John and Sophia are two graduates of Sport and Exercise Sciences at the University of Kent. They have decided to take on the management of a new sports center in Canterbury. A friend has recommended they prepare a business plan. They have limited business knowledge, so they have contacted you for help estimating the profitability, liquidity, and sustainability of the business in the first year.
Their business will start on the 1st of January 2024. On that day, John and Sophia will deposit savings of £10,000 in the company bank account as initial capital.
The sports center will be in Canterbury, near the new Canterbury Riverside center. The building will be modern, and it will have 1 studio, 1 fitness room including machinery, 2 changing rooms, and a coffee corner. John and Sophia will rent the building with all the facilities installed. The center will open on Mondays to Fridays (7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.) and on Saturdays (8 a.m. – 2 p.m.). It will be closed on Sundays and public holidays. The studio will be used for sports classes. Classes are planned from Mondays to Fridays in the evenings. The fitness room will always be accessible when the center is open.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Considering the space available in the center, the two graduates estimate to have a maximum capacity of 80 entrance tickets available per working day. Every time a customer enters the center will use an entrance ticket. A recent survey of gym customers in Kent reveals that on average the same customer goes to the gym 8 times per month.
The center will offer four payment options to customers:
- An annual contract with a monthly subscription of £30 per month payable by direct debit at the beginning of each month.
- A six-month contract with a monthly subscription of £35, renewable, and always payable by direct debit at the beginning of each month.
- A three-month contract with a monthly subscription of £40, renewable, and payable by credit card. These receipts will be collected one month later.
- A single entrance ticket of £5 was paid in cash at the time of entry.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Seeking Online Assignment Help in the UK for BUSN6770 at the University of Kent? Look no further! Students Assignment Help UK offers expert assistance in Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control. Our experienced writers provide top-quality finance assignment help, ensuring accurate solutions and timely delivery. Score excellent grades and enhance your understanding of financial management concepts with our reliable and affordable services. Trust us for a seamless learning experience!