- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
BUSM098: Demonstrate your ability to identify analyze a research problem related to business and management: Research Methods for Marketing Assignment, QMUL, UK
|Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
|BUSM098: Research Methods for Marketing
The aim of the proposal
You are required to complete a 3,000-word research proposal to demonstrate your ability to identify, analyze a research problem related to business and management, and set out a plan for a research project to investigate that problem. The aim of this assessment is to enable you to develop and demonstrate your ability to: (a) diagnose a problem in business and management, (b) formulate research questions, determine how to answer these questions by drawing on the academic literature, identify and assess the potential of appropriate research methods and (e) plan a small-scale research project.
This report is among the most challenging assignments set during your M.Sc. program. You should note that it is quite different from and more challenging than, writing a conventional coursework essay-style paper. You are being asked to anticipate the issues that you will have to overcome in planning, conducting, and reporting a small research project. The best research proposals are usually those produced by those students who have devoted considerable thought to the assignment before even beginning to write the proposal. It is not an assignment that can be left to the last minute.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
To pass the assignment you must include all these key elements.
However, you do not have to devote an equal number of words to each of them. In particular, the statement of the problem is very likely to be shorter than the other elements.
What you should NOT do (these reflect the failings of past research proposals)
- Do not write an essay about a general topic.
- Do not just describe the application of a particular management technique
or method (e.g. TQM, a project management technique), you must analyze
the underlying problem and indicate how you would critically evaluate the
- alternative ‘solutions’
What makes for a good topic for the report?
(Further guidance will be given in the lecture and seminar classes)
1. Are you interested in the topic? You are going to spend a lot of time researching the topic, and if you are not interested it will become a struggle to motivate yourself.
2. Is the topic relevant and timely? A good way of finding a topic is to find out what issues are of current concern in the academic and professional literature and look at recent issues, particularly in the professional press (Management Today, People Management, Harvard Business Review). Another way is to consult your former or present employers.
3. Is the topic-specific enough? Most students start with too broad a topic. Usually, the more successful research proposals (and dissertations) have very specific, clearly defined problems and research questions. A dissertation that goes deeply into a narrow topic is usually much better than one that touches the surface of a broad topic.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Avail of the urgent assignment help on BUSM098: Research Methods for Marketing from UK assignment help. our expert writers are extremely qualified to write 100% plagiarism-free solutions for marketing assignments within the deadline.