- List your variables for the system put them into linked pairs and Please provide the list of variables and pairs: Business Studies Case Study, UOWL, UK
- Explain that normal budgeted expenditure covers 12 months of day-to-day expenditure, not long-term capital investment: MBA with a Specialism in Finance Case Study, HWU, UK
- Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Casterbridge Hall, a stately home near Axminster: International Marketing Case Study, LSBU, UK
- 5CO02: Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights: Evidence-Based Practice Case Study, BU, UK
- CT7155: Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Networks Case Study, LMU, UK
- Explain why you consider each example as a market anomaly/market bubble: Financial Behaviour Case Study, UOL, UK
- Advise how you would have planned the project given your choice of life cycle and methodology: Project Management Techniques Case Study, UON, UK
- 7ENT1127: Evaluate quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision-making in a logistics context: Operations Research and Logistics Case Study, UOH, UK
- Define the ones moods and concepts relating to the study of human behavior in the workplace: Managing People case Study, UOS, UK
- ADN402: Describe and analyze the long-term support needs of people living with long-term conditions: Long Term Conditions And Multi-Morbidity Case study, SU, UK
- Describe and explain the historical ideological and regional context that led to the establishment of that system: Political Systems Case study, UOS, UK
- You work in the HR Team of a medium-sized organization and are studying for your people practice qualification: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Case study, MUL, UK
- 5HR03: Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer The organisation is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago: Reward for performance and contribution Case Study, UK
- Jackie is a care worker in a supported living facility for those with severe learning difficulties Holly is a 45-year-old woman with severe learning: Ethical Studies Case Study, UON, UK
- As a project manager, you have been asked to develop a ‘business plan’ for a newly built project for older people: Health Care Management Case Study, UOL, UK
- HRM4007: Martha Jayasekera is a 25-year-old young woman with cerebral palsy, who lives in her own flat: Fostering Dignity and Respect Case Study, AU, UK
- A researcher is looking to test the effects of caffeine on sleep, she invites 50 people to her laboratory: Research and methods Case Study, DMU, UK
- XYZ has recently taken on a large new project in one of its countries in ENA Region from a new institutional donor who should this project: Interview Case Study, UOB, UK
- 3CO02: Your recently appointed People Practice manager is surprised by the limited use of metrics in the department: Principles of analytics Case Study, WM, UK
- 5OS01: Acenez Research Labs (ARL) is an innovative scientific organization Its goal is to research digital health solutions: Specialist employment law Case study,UOL,UK
Bryant & Stratton College Is Committed To Your Personal Academic And Professional Success: Criminal Law Case Study
|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
Bryant & Stratton College is committed to your personal, academic, and professional success. PLEG 230 is an intensive course in the Paralegal Studies Program in which students are immersed in the field of criminal litigation and related topics. The purpose of this Portfolio Project is to give you real-world experience as a future paralegal and to aid in building your employability portfolio.
Your portfolio is intended to be a place where you collect your work and demonstrate your achievements; a place where you can showcase your intellectual growth and career readiness through the compilation of various pieces of work you have accumulated throughout your degree program. By the time you complete the Paralegal Studies Program, included in your portfolio will be a narrative, a professional marketing plan, job-seeking documents (resume, cover letter, and references), evidence of program-specific knowledge and learning, and life-long learning competence. Building the portfolio throughout your academic career will allow you to set goals, establish a plan for growth, and stay on course for graduation and life-long learning achievements. The Portfolio Project for PLEG 230 was designed not only to give you a thorough and practical introduction to the field of criminal litigation but also to provide you with a number of pieces of work that you can include in your portfolio.
For this Portfolio Project, you are being placed into a hypothetical scenario in which you are working as a paralegal at a law firm and are working closely with the Managing Partner on a criminal defense case. The firm’s client, Christoph Blume, hereafter Chris, has been charged with second-degree murder for the death of his brother-in-law Stephon Archer, hereafter Steph. As you would in practice, you will be following this case through to trial and working on various projects for the Managing Partner during the course of this session.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
There are four (4) separate parts to this Portfolio Project, each with a separate submission deadline. Carefully review all project directions closely and contact your instructor with any questions.
Each week, use the information from the emails and the research materials you are given by the Managing Partner to prepare the documents outlined below. You will be utilizing Lexis Advance, your textbook, and various states’ bar association websites in order to conduct your legal research and utilize free legal resources. Templates showing the form of many of the items we will be drafting this session are available online. It is permissible for you to utilize a template as a starting point, but you must always indicate the source of your template on your submission.
All deliverables should be in the following format: 12 point Times New Roman or Arial font, one-inch margins, and double-spaced. Edit your work for spelling and grammar and use proper legal citations pursuant to The Bluebook. Please refer to the grading rubric for each deliverable for specific grading criteria.
Project Fact Pattern
The following Fact Pattern will be used in all components of your Portfolio Project.
Christoph Blume, hereafter Chris, is a 55 and a school teacher for a local school district. Chris is a well-known and well-liked individual and grade school teacher who amongst other things has coached little league baseball, volunteered his time delivering meals to the elderly in a “meals on wheels” program, and was active in his local church.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for Case Study help on Criminal Law? No worries our assignment experts will solve your questions, we always finish their assignments in a timely manner with no plagiarism. Place your order now and do your assignment with the help of our professional UK writers.