- CA4050: On successful completion of the assignment, students will be able to demonstrate their understanding: Air Cargo Services and Operations Assignment, LMU, UK
- They will be expected to develop their own research question/aim, identify the relevant theoretical concepts: Research skills Assignment, UOW, UK
- You are employed as an administrator in the academic department of a private training center in your city: Project managment Assignment, UON, UK
- ECON1022 :Assume that the firm has the property rights to the environment and, therefore, it can legally pollute as much as it pleases: Principles of Microeconomics Assignment, UOS, UK
- UJUUKU-30-2: Akiva was diagnosed with a blood sugar disorder which occasionally makes him liable to sudden blackouts: Law of Torts Assignment, UWE, UK
- Summaries one aspect of this vision for change and identify the situation that the aspect of the vision seeks: Visions for change Assignment, UOM, UK
- Evaluating theoretical frameworks and concepts explaining understanding the process of launching new ventures: Launching New Ventures Assignment, UON, UK
- You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people: Culinary arts management Assignment, UCB, UK
- Our current understanding of how face processing occurs in the brain has been derived from multiple studies: Psychology Assignment, UOM, UK
- In case studies of an alcohol use disorder, a common occurrence is for the person in recovery to describe their journey: Psychology Assignment, UOM, UK
- Amanda is a newly qualified solicitor in a small firm of solicitors. She has been instructed by a wealthy client who is a director: Ethics, Collaborative Working and Values Assignment, UOL, UK
- Critically examine the experience of a particular discriminated against the group and the progress of equality policies: Social difference and inequality Assignment, LSE, UK
- BA30592E: David Green is going to set up a sole trader business as a Decorator He knows that he would be personally responsible for his business’s debts: Recording Business Transaction Assignment, UOWL, UK
- As the manager in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of North Middlesex Hospital NHS Trust: Health Care Management Assignment, CU, UK
- TM357: The project that you will submit towards the end of takes the place of an examination and so is referred to as the examinable component: Cisco networking Assignment, OU, UK
- Wilmont’s is a top‐ranked U.K. retail pharmacy company based in Milton Keynes with more than 1,000 stores nationwide: Project Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Describe relationship marketing To do this, search for two diverse sources for information, copy and paste using quotation marks, and acknowledge the sources: Relationship marketing Assignment, UOL, UK
- SMM642: Discuss how the two pressures of global integration and local adaptation/responsiveness influence: International Business and Economics Assignment, UOL, UK
- ENG7143: Critically analyze project management methodologies and tools for implementing a successful project: Principles of Project Management Assignment, BCU, UK
- Identify how methods of assessment, planning and teaching can address barriers to learning and enable all pupils to access, engage and participate in learning: Special educational needs Assignment, UOEL, UK
BN3017: Analyse Project Cost Revenue And Other Financial Data: Expenditure Planning & Control Assignment, UOM, UK
|University||University of Manchester(UoM)|
|Subject||BN3017: Expenditure Planning & Control|
1. Analyse project cost, revenue, and other financial data and the factors which determine their nature and extent.
2. Implement anticipated project financial scenarios to produce reasoned management advice.
3. Develop financial information into contractual claims, budgets, and reports.
The following information relates to the construction of traditional masonry external walling on a competitively tendered project.
- The budget rate for blockwork is £45 per m2
- The budget rate for half brick wall in facings is £67 per m2
- The budget rate for forming a cavity is £5 per m2
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The following prices, rates, and other costs were used in compiling the budget.
- Skilled labor £16 per hour
- Unskilled labor £12 per hour
Site overheads were calculated at 10% of the estimated cost of the work undertaken
- Cost of 440 x 215 x 100mm blocks £150 per 100
- Cost of mortar £137 per m3
- Cost of facing bricks £475 per 1000
- Cost of wall ties £22 per 100
The external walling continued for four 8 hour days on-site, and one 4 hour day. At the end of the fifth day the following amount of work had been completed:
- Blockwork 300 m2
- Brickwork 250m2
The actual site overheads (supervision, scaffolding, plant, transport, etc. were established at £2,250 per day.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
After the budget had been determined and agreed, but before the operations commenced, the firm was unable to use its anticipated workforce, and was obliged to employ labor only subcontractors, who charged £450 per 1000 for facings and £150 per 100 for blockwork (prices include forming cavity and all pointing).
The estimated costs of the two operations, taken from the original budget, are as follows:
- Mortar .007m3 @ £150 1.05
- Blocks 10 @ £150 per 100 15.00
- Skilled labour 0.5 hours @ £16 8.00
- Unskilled labour 0.5 hours @ £12 6.00
- Overheads @ 10% of costs 3.01 £ 33.06 per square metre
- Mortar .02m3 @ £150 3.00
- Bricks 60 @ £475 per 1000 28.50
- Skilled labour 1.0 hours @ £16 16.00
- Unskilled labour 0.5 hours @ £12 6.00
- Overheads @10% of costs 5.35 £ 58.85 per square metre
- Wall ties 4 @ 20p each 0.80
- Skilled labour 0.1 hours @ £16 1.60
- Unskilled labour .07 hours @ £12 0.84
- Overheads @ 10% of cost 0.32 £ 3.56 per square metre
The number of blocks used in the period amounted to 3500 and the price actually paid was £160 per 100.
The number of bricks used was 18000 and the price actually paid was £460 per 1000. 1400 wall tiles at a price of £25 per 100 were used.
The amount of mortar used in the period was 10m3 at a cost of £150 per m3.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you looking for assignment writing help in (BN3017) Expenditure Planning & Control? Searched everywhere still not getting the relevant answers, no worries we will help you out the University Assignment help offer high-quality assignment help to all the students and learners for essay assignments, dissertation writing, thesis assessment, and all types of coursework. As a UK best assignment provider, we always assure plagiarism-free content with complete confidentiality.