- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
BN3017: Analyse Project Cost Revenue And Other Financial Data: Expenditure Planning & Control Assignment, UOM, UK
|University||University of Manchester(UoM)|
|Subject||BN3017: Expenditure Planning & Control|
1. Analyse project cost, revenue, and other financial data and the factors which determine their nature and extent.
2. Implement anticipated project financial scenarios to produce reasoned management advice.
3. Develop financial information into contractual claims, budgets, and reports.
The following information relates to the construction of traditional masonry external walling on a competitively tendered project.
- The budget rate for blockwork is £45 per m2
- The budget rate for half brick wall in facings is £67 per m2
- The budget rate for forming a cavity is £5 per m2
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The following prices, rates, and other costs were used in compiling the budget.
- Skilled labor £16 per hour
- Unskilled labor £12 per hour
Site overheads were calculated at 10% of the estimated cost of the work undertaken
- Cost of 440 x 215 x 100mm blocks £150 per 100
- Cost of mortar £137 per m3
- Cost of facing bricks £475 per 1000
- Cost of wall ties £22 per 100
The external walling continued for four 8 hour days on-site, and one 4 hour day. At the end of the fifth day the following amount of work had been completed:
- Blockwork 300 m2
- Brickwork 250m2
The actual site overheads (supervision, scaffolding, plant, transport, etc. were established at £2,250 per day.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
After the budget had been determined and agreed, but before the operations commenced, the firm was unable to use its anticipated workforce, and was obliged to employ labor only subcontractors, who charged £450 per 1000 for facings and £150 per 100 for blockwork (prices include forming cavity and all pointing).
The estimated costs of the two operations, taken from the original budget, are as follows:
- Mortar .007m3 @ £150 1.05
- Blocks 10 @ £150 per 100 15.00
- Skilled labour 0.5 hours @ £16 8.00
- Unskilled labour 0.5 hours @ £12 6.00
- Overheads @ 10% of costs 3.01 £ 33.06 per square metre
- Mortar .02m3 @ £150 3.00
- Bricks 60 @ £475 per 1000 28.50
- Skilled labour 1.0 hours @ £16 16.00
- Unskilled labour 0.5 hours @ £12 6.00
- Overheads @10% of costs 5.35 £ 58.85 per square metre
- Wall ties 4 @ 20p each 0.80
- Skilled labour 0.1 hours @ £16 1.60
- Unskilled labour .07 hours @ £12 0.84
- Overheads @ 10% of cost 0.32 £ 3.56 per square metre
The number of blocks used in the period amounted to 3500 and the price actually paid was £160 per 100.
The number of bricks used was 18000 and the price actually paid was £460 per 1000. 1400 wall tiles at a price of £25 per 100 were used.
The amount of mortar used in the period was 10m3 at a cost of £150 per m3.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you looking for assignment writing help in (BN3017) Expenditure Planning & Control? Searched everywhere still not getting the relevant answers, no worries we will help you out the University Assignment help offer high-quality assignment help to all the students and learners for essay assignments, dissertation writing, thesis assessment, and all types of coursework. As a UK best assignment provider, we always assure plagiarism-free content with complete confidentiality.