- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
BMIH5005: Briefly discuss the hotel on which the proposal is to be based Within your discussion identify the current issue: Personnel Resourcing and Development Assignment, UoB, UK
|University of Birmingham (UoB)
|BMIH5005: Personnel Resourcing and Development
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the managerial and business environment within which personnel professionals work and analyze how resourcing an organization is influenced by internal and external factors that determine firms’ need to recruit, select, socialize, performance manage, and mobilize people to meet and exceed their objectives and sustain competitive advantage;
- Effectively communicate the links between personnel development and positive organizational outcomes evidenced in contemporary research and practiced by organizations committed to developing an engaged and talented workforce in possession of the appropriate skills, attitudes, and experiences that enables them to sustain life-long employment.
- Briefly discuss the hotel on which the proposal is to be based. Within your discussion identify the current issue the proposal will examine based on the theme of employee engagement and retaining a talented workforce.
- Using your proposal theme as the focus, consider how you might measure engagement in your hotel using a primary research method. Examples include staff questionnaires, interviews, or observations, also considering GDPR and how you may reassure staff of anonymity. You are not required to actually measure engagement, remember this is a proposal. You must demonstrate your understanding of how you can measure engagement, including the advantages and disadvantages of your proposed method.
- Use secondary research to support your methodology, giving some consideration as to how secondary research may provide the information you need to improve employee engagement.
- Evaluate and summarise why measuring engagement would support the hotel of your choice in driving employee engagement and retention.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades