- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
BA3UK92O: David Green is going to set up a sole trader business as a Decorator He knows that he would be personally responsible for his business’s debts: Recording Business Transactions Assignment, UOWL, UK
|University of West London (UoWL)
|BA3UK92O: Recording Business Transactions
(1) David Green is going to set up a sole trader business as a Decorator. He knows that he would be personally responsible for his business’s debts. He also would have some accounting responsibilities; however, he does not know about the steps for starting a business. As your area of studying is related to Business, he wants you to consult him in this matter.
Required: Provide steps for starting a new business as a Decorator.
(2) Accounting involves recording, analyzing, and summarising the transactions of an entity to provide information for decision making.
Required: Consider a large company listed on the London stock exchange and identify who are the decision makers referred to in the above definition.
(1) F Polk, after being in the Bakery business for some years without keeping proper records, now decides to keep a double-entry set of books. On 1 September 2021 he establishes that his assets and liabilities are as follows: Assets: Van £5,700, Fixtures £2,800, Stock £5,200, Debtors – P Mullen £105, M Abel £311, Bank £1060, Cash £85. Liabilities: Creditors – Syme Ltd £229, A Hill £80.
He is not sure about Journal entries for the following transactions in September 2021 as follows:
- A debt of £105 owing from P Mullen was written off as a bad deb
- Office Fixtures originally bought by credit for £150 were returned to the supplier Syme Ltd., as it was unsuitable. The full allowance will be given for this.
- The business is owed £311 by M. Abel. He is declared bankrupt and we only received £180 cash in full settlement of the debt.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question