- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
BA30592E: David Green is going to set up a sole trader business as a Decorator He knows that he would be personally responsible for his business’s debts: Recording Business Transaction Assignment, UOWL, UK
|University||University of West London (UoWL)|
|Subject||BA30592E: Recording Business Transactions|
- Learning outcomes
- David Green is going to set up a sole trader business as a Decorator. He knows that he would be personally responsible for his business’s debts. He also would have some accounting responsibilities; however, he does not know about the steps for starting a business. As your area of studying is related to Business, he wants you to consult him in this matter.
- Accounting involves recording, analyzing, and summarising the transactions of an entity to provide information for decision making.
- F Polk, after being in the Bakery business for some years without keeping proper records, now decides to keep a double-entry set of books. On 1 September 2021 he establishes that his assets and liabilities are as follows: Assets: Van £5,700, Fixtures £2,800, Stock £5,200, Debtors – P Mullen £105, M Abel £311, Bank £1060, Cash £85. Liabilities: Creditors – Syme Ltd £229, A Hill £80.
He is not sure about Journal entries for the following transactions in September 2021 as follows:
- Sep 1: A debt of £105 owing from P Mullen was written off as a bad debt
- Sep 5: Office Fixtures originally bought by credit for £150 was returned to the supplier Syme Ltd., as it was unsuitable. The full allowance will be given for this.
Recording Business Transactions BA30592E
- Step 10: The business is owed £311 by M. Abel. He is declared bankrupt and we only received £180 cash in full settlement of the debt.
- Sep 18: Bought a Machinery from Brown Ltd. to use in the company. The total purchasing value of the machine is £1,800. The owner paid £100 cash, £500 by issuing a cheque, and the rest of the purchasing value would remain as credit.
- Sep 26 The owner paid half of the machinery debt to Brown Ltd. by issuing a cheque.
- Sep 28: The owner paid £130 an insurance bill via cheque thinking that it was in respect of the business. We now discover that £70 of the amount paid was in fact insurance of our private house.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- On 1 August 2021, the owners of the ABC Enterprise, Maurice & brothers, decided that they will boldly go and keep their records on a double-entry system. Their assets and liabilities at that date were. Their assets and liabilities at that date were: office fixtures £1200, a van £32,000, and £36,800 in the bank account. They have no liabilities at the 1st of August 2021
Their transactions during August 2021 were as follows
- Aug 2 Maurice & brothers received a loan of £12,400 from Santander Bank and they deposited it in their bank account.
- Aug 3 The amount of £2800 was transferred from the Bank Account to the Cash and hand account.
- Aug 4 Bought a second-hand Van paying by cheque £6,200
- Aug 5 Bought office fixtures £3400 from Sharp Office Ltd. They paid £1000 by issuing a cheque and the rest of the value of the fixtures would remain as credit.
- Aug 8 Bought a new van on credit from Toyota Co. £8,700
- Aug 15 Bought office fixtures paying by cash £110
- Aug 19 Paid Toyota Co. a cheque for the whole amount of debt
- Aug 25 Paid £430 of the cash in hand into the bank account
- Aug 28 Bought new office fixtures paying via bank account £750
- Then balance off the accounts and extract a trial balance for sole trader B Moore. as of 30 September 2021:
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you Searching for online accounting assignment help? Yes, we can provide online assignment help services in UK. We have a team of professional assignment helpers who can provide solutions to your Recording Business Transactions assignment at a pocket-friendly and this solution will be 100% Plagiarism-Free.