- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
B50/51EM: You will be given the problem layout and your task is to make all engineering calculations: Numerical Assignment , UOS, UK
|University||University of Southampton (UOS)|
This project considers the design of a turbine bade for renewable energy systems. You will be given the problem layout and your task is to make all engineering calculations and assessments required for the final design and optimisation. This should be done via Finite Element (FE) through ABAQUS.
You should also ensure that the FE solution has converged and cost-effective in terms of computational cost. A comprehensive write-up of the methodology should be included and the intermediate and final results are crucial. You will not only be judged by the results, but the quality of the engineering analysis and discussion you produce too. Hence the critical thinking involved when choosing your design and also the optimisation should be clearly presented along with the critical discussion and conclusions.
You are expected to conduct a mini-review on relevant literature (in the region of 5-10 academic resources), in topics such as wind turbine design, structural optimisation, composite material mechanics etc. It is recommended that you understand the literature work as a design engineer before working on this project. These references should provide a benchmark and underpinning background information to get you started and have abundant information required for the project. You are encouraged to make use of these references in writing your background and literature review sections, however please be aware of the plagiarism and copyright issues when preparing your report.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Students Assignment Help UK is the perfect place to turn to for help with coursework writing. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with the requirements of UK universities and can provide comprehensive support with all aspects of coursework writing. From researching and structuring your paper to proofreading and editing it, we can help you to get the grades you need.