- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
Analyze the situation, based on your research of theories, concepts, and conceptual frameworks which drive: Equality Diversity and Inclusion in Society and Organizations Assignment, UniS, UK
|University||University Of Surrey (UniS)|
|Subject||Equality Diversity and Inclusion in Society and Organizations|
For any organization regardless of the scope of operations or size, success in business involves the recognition of diversity and cultural differences, as well as communicating and functioning in a socially appropriate way.
Approximately 10 percent of business start-ups are initiated by BME entrepreneurs, yet 80 percent of UK BME believe their banking needs are neither recognized nor properly understood. These hard-hitting, but unambiguous facts confronted Lloyds TSB Business Banking. It is also evident that Lloyds TSB had adopted a generic approach to managing diversity, which was devoid of implementation strategies explicitly designed for managing individuals given their vastly different backgrounds, ethnicity, race, and sociocultural contexts.
Lloyds TSB has in the past dealt with diversity issues, more specifically, allegations of racial prejudice in remuneration, career advancement, and job promotion practices, whereby a section of employees expressed feeling discriminated against based on their race. There also were allegations of the ‘glass wall’ and the ‘glass ceiling’ that deterred the BME employees from progressing to the top ranks within the organization.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Analyzing the organization, as it was represented in the original outlay in 2009, out of the exempt workforce, minorities accounted for only 34 percent. The human resource department’s conduct was a principal sphere of concern, with an incoherent structure for promotional practices and performance evaluations. At the management level, minority representation was only 20 percent, while the figure stood at 47 percent among lower support levels.
The workforce was primarily white and male, which was in stark contrast to the communities they were seeking to serve (Salophek, 2015). The organizational aim to attract and retain the best people from the widest applicant pool, which would enable them in turn to widen their customer base was failing. The key barrier to achieving this was a lack of understanding in respect of employee and customer diversity.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Consequently, the organization is determined to initiate a cultural awareness training program for all its relationship managers to better enable them to meet the needs of the organization and the BME communities. The company hired Winning Communications to design and deliver needed change. A three-day training program was developed. Three years later over 400 business managers and risk managers attended the program.
- Analyze the situation, based on your research of theories, concepts, and conceptual frameworks which drive workplace equality.
- Identify the sources of the inequalities and challenges they can pose to employees and employers.
- Explore the role of HR in establishing a fair and inclusive workplace in accordance with the law and legislation.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Looking for a reliable and affordable essay writing service in the UK? Look no further than Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk! We understand that essay writing can be a daunting task, but our team of expert writers is here to help you overcome any challenges you may face and achieve success in your academic endeavors. Our assignment writing service is designed to meet your specific needs, whether you need help with research, writing, editing or formatting. Our writers are highly qualified and experienced in a wide range of academic fields, and they will work closely with you to ensure that your essay meets all of your requirements.