- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Aliter Nework’s solution is to focus on refurbishment of Digital Devices as the front line of the shift to more circular IT: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
|City University of London (CUL)
|Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project
Aliter Nework’s solution is to focus on refurbishment of Digital Devices as the front line of the shift to more circular IT. The company hire you as junior researcher for their Research and Development Department. The objective of refurbishing Digital Devices is to keep it working for as long as possible. By extending the life of equipment, the amount of e-waste is reduced at the same time that the amount of new equipment sold can also be reduced. This also avoids further environmental damage in manufacturing such as mining, water consumption and significant greenhouse gas emissions.
Aliter Nework’s solution wants you to think as a junior researcher and discover that how Digital Devices refurbishment can work in a number of ways, all of which contribute to reducing e-waste. Some of these include:
1. Testing and refurbishing devices for companies so that they can continue
using it for longer.
2. Refurbishing working devices that is no longer needed and finding new homes for it.
3. Replacing failed components to extend the life of existing devices.
4. Upgrading previous generations of equipment with new compatible
components to give them a new lease of life with improved performance. You as a jr. researcher also demonstrate that how these approaches are not just good for the environment, but can also save companies significant amounts of
It can reduce the amount of money spent on buying new equipment that isn’t needed, while also reducing the amount of money paid to waste companies to dispose of old equipment. Furthermore, for those companies that purchase refurbished equipment, they can often achieve the same level of performance with cost savings of between 65-90%
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Achieve academic success with our specialized Assignment Help for UK Students, tailored specifically for the City University of London (CUL). Our Report Writing Service in UK is designed to aid students facing challenges in Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project.
Addressing Aliter Network’s innovative approach centered on refurbishing Digital Devices for a more circular IT environment, our experts at CUL, UK, provide comprehensive assistance. Let us guide you through the intricacies of this assignment, ensuring your success in your academic journey effortlessly.