- MARK1107: You are the marketing team for a cosmetics company which, while working on a new face cream formula in 1999: Principles and Practice of Marketing Report, UOG, UK
- You will work in groups formed in the first week, and each group chooses one company per group from the list below: Strategic Leadership Report, UOW, UK
- UMADEQ-15-M: As an equity portfolio manager, you would like to invest your fund’s money in stocks: Financial Investments in Practice Report, UWE, UK
- Attend FEA laboratory sessions to understand how to apply boundary conditions: Mechanical Engineering Report, UOW, UK
- NIE2206: Requires the completion of set exercises undertaken during supervised laboratory sessions and in your own independent study time: Embedded Systems Report, UOH, UK
- Write a report which will critically analyze how Human Resources (HR) policies and procedures in their organization: Leadership and Management Report, UOL, UK
- You are thinking of investing in the stock market, you know that macroeconomic factors: Statistics and Data Analytics Report, UOG, UK
- ICL-1004: The database is a crucial part of most organizations and A database is defined as the skeleton of any application: Database Design and Management Report, BU, UK
- The purpose of this document is to expand upon the assessment task in the course outline with additional explanation and information: Communications Report, UOE, UK
- recent or current issue within health and/or social care that interests you so was thinking of the impact on waiting times for secondary care: Health Management Report, UOL, UK
- 5K570009.B4: Write a business report of to your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders to analyze the financial reporting: Financial Reporting and Assurance Report, MMU, UK
- I want to work in the X business sector, so I have been working on developing my knowledge and skills to enable me to apply for work in X: Management and Leadership Report, CMU, UK
- CBA937: You have been commissioned to provide an Advisory Report for the Management Committee: Social Influence Conformity and Obedience to Authority Report, OCN, UK
- Create your own assignment title that is reflective of the topic and method of the report: Psychology Report, MMU, UK
- BSOM072: Choose a company from the industry you analyzed in the AS1 group poster Then, critically read and analyze the reports and information: Risk & Resilience in Holistic Value Chain Management Report, UON, UK
- CMP9785M: Your task for this assessment is to design, develop, and deploy a full-stack IoT cloud application using a range of cloud services: Cloud Development Report, UL, UK
- Describe within your report how you could achieve the same effects in the 21″ Century: Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors Report, TUB, UK
- IMAT5211: You are required to write a report, based on a critical analysis of your organization: E-Commerce Systems Report, DMU, UK
- B294: Write a report to the Management of Panini ltd, critically evaluating the importance: Financial analysis and decision making Report, OU, UK
- 5HR03: Requires you to present a brief overview of your current involvement in organization practices in relation: Reward for Performance and Contribution Report, UK
Active Enquiry and Intervention: impacting upon Pupil Progress A report on the inquiry and its outcomes also includes a poster presentation: Critical Pedagogy Report, UOL, UK
|University||University of London (UOL)|
Active Enquiry and Intervention: impacting upon Pupil Progress
A report on the inquiry and its outcomes also includes a poster presentation to disseminate your findings to colleagues.
This report will be a reflection on your learning while undertaking the active inquiry. During your write-up for this assignment, you will have the opportunity to discuss and present your ideas and findings to the staff at UEL and to your peers and colleagues. This engagement with others is a central feature of much ‘action research’ and this dissemination of your findings will take the form of a formal poster presentation. This is seen to represent a notional 1000 words of the assessment and informs the reflective writing you undertake for the report itself. The format of the report is flexible but it must include:
- a review of the theoretical framework you outlined in your proposal
- a justification of your aims and objectives
- a description of the methods you used
- a presentation of your data/findings with a discussion of what they tell you
- a discussion of the outcomes of your inquiry with appropriate conclusions.
At the very end of your report, we would like you to reflect on the significance of this inquiry and intervention for your future practice. We would also like this communicated to your peers/audience through your formal poster presentation.
Targets – You will need to end your report with targets for continued professional development based upon the research inquiry undertaken
A poster presentation even though you will not undertake the actual presentation until later in the year. You are being assessed on the MATERIALS and not on the act of delivery.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Hire academic report writing help from the expert writers of UK Assignment Help. Our report writer knows how to make a correct report on all subjects such as management, law, and economics assignment at a low-cost price.