- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
ACFI3050: Sima Plc is a UK company based in Bristol. The company has been investing in domestic projects since it was established: Global Corporate Accounting Assignment, DMU, UK
|University||De Montfort University (DMU)|
|Subject||ACFI3050: Global Corporate Accounting|
Sima Plc is a UK company based in Bristol. The company has been investing in domestic projects since it was established. It is now considering a four-year project in the country of Ramisi. Ramisi is rich in gold and this will be the first international mining project for Sima Plc. The company will invest R$80 billion in machinery and this will have a scrap value of R$10 billion at the end of the project. R$20 billion is required in working capital expected to increase at R$2bn per year. Working capital will be recovered in the final year of the project.
The mining and refining of gold will be undertaken in Ramisi. The project is expected to generate annual sales of R$90 billion in year one and the sales will increase at a rate of 5% per annum. Sima PLC will charge the overseas subsidiary £1.1 billion sterling pounds of management fees each year. The variable direct costs are expected to be as follows:
UK corporation tax is 19% and payable one year in arrears. Ramisi corporation tax is 21% and is payable immediately. UK inflation is expected to be 3% per annum and Ramisi inflation is expected to be 5% per annum. Tax allowable depreciation is on a straight-line basis and any residual value will be taxable at 21%. There is no extra tax payable in the UK. The current spot rate is R$20 / £1.
Sima PLC uses a discount rate of 12% on projects with the same level of risk as the investment in Ramisi.
- Estimate the net present value of the project in £ billion, using the nominal rate method.
- The finance director of Sima Plc has been insisting on the use of NPV to make investment decisions. Identify the limitations of NPV and recommend whether the project should be undertaken.
- Give advice to the management of Sima PLC on factors to consider when investing in Ramisi.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you finding it challenging to complete your ACFI3050 Global Corporate Accounting assignment? Look no further than Students Assignment Help UK. Our dedicated team of experts is well-versed in global accounting practices and can assist you in creating a top-notch assignment that meets all the requirements. So, stop wasting your time and get the best Accounting Assignment Help.