- BMG881: Developing a strategic managerial approach for the effective management of employee: Managing & Leading People in International Organisations Essay, UU, UK
- ARTD6157: You are required to undertake a critical evaluation, using academic and practitioner literature: Global Marketing Essay, UOS, UK
- COMP6430: If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Computing Law and Professional Responsibility Essay, UOK, UK
- 6PHYM003W: What is a lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) test? Briefly explain the principle of the LDH assay: Advanced Pharmacology and Toxicology Essay, UOW, UK
- CS547: The experience of a software engineering approach to the production of a software application via a plan-driven approach: Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Essay, USG, UK
- Analyze health and social care issues and trends in relation to a range of countries and Critically reflect on the implementation: Health and Social Care Essay, UOB, UK
- A presentation of 20 minutes duration which may be delivered online or in person: Adult Nursing Essay, WGU, UK
- 7ECON006W: Critically discuss how international trade could be harnessed to accelerate the pace of economic growth of a nation: International Economics Essay, UOW, UK
- Reflecting on your own experiences in health and social care and utilizing supporting literature write a essay to demonstrate knowledge of professional: Nursing Recognition of Prior Learning Essay, SHU, UK
- PRES3005: Critically analyse the different prescribing decisions that could be made in the management of a specific condition: Pharmacology for Prescribers Essay, UOS, UK
- 4002CRM: Drawing on relevant theories, critically discuss and evaluate how victims are portrayed in news media: Victims and Victimology Essay, CU, UK
- D241: Your work will be submitted in CANVAS and You can upload your script into the submission folder at any time, prior to the deadline: Exploring mental health and counselling Essay, OU, UK
- EDUC7019: Discuss the range of challenges or difficulties in cognition and learning that are experienced by students: Cognition and Learning Essay, TUQ, UK
- You are required to produce a Service Improvement Plan, based on an aspect of professional practice or patient care: Mental Health nursing Essay, UOG, UK
- The usual definition of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is any business with fewer than 250 employees: Business Studies with Foundation Essay, CCCU, UK
- You need to provide a reflective account that focuses on your professional development and uses experiences: Nursing Studies Essay, UD, UK
- If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Professional issues ethics and computer law Essay, CU, UK
- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial: Healthcare Essay, UOR, UK
- The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics: LLB Law Essay, UOL, UK
- Discusses the importance of corporate sustainability and Critically evaluates the importance of stakeholder partnerships: Global Governance and Sustainable Development Essay, MUL, UK
Academic skills explored and practiced in year one will be further developed and applied to all aspects of this module: Education Essay, UCAS, UK
|University||Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)|
- Explain how theory contributes to an understanding of the concept of motivation.
- Consider the relative value of extrinsic and intrinsic motivation in relation to beneficial cognitive or social outcomes.
- Identify how relationships and behaviours underpin positive development.
- Critically analyze how particular strategies in practice are or could be, used to enhance learner outcomes
It is important that practitioners have a secure understanding of the internal factors which promote learners’ engagement in order to support their learning. As such this module explores the factors which influence motivation, a significant aspect of the affective domain of learning. It provides opportunities to examine the concept of motivation in relation to a range of relevant theories and considers the impact on cognitive development, behavior and wellbeing. The module also considers how educators plan to meet the needs of learners in order to support engagement and achievement.
Academic skills explored and practiced in year one will be further developed and applied to all aspects of this module. Support and guidance will be offered with regard to the assessment assignment.
- Critical thinking skills as key theories and concepts are explored and interrogated through a range of academic literature.
- Analysis skills as theory and practice are examined in greater depth and detail.
- IT and researching skills as sources of literature are found and retrieved via the online library and recorded in a systematic way.
- Note-taking skills.
- Critical writing skills in the construction of an essay linking to practice, this is the assessment method for the module.
- Word processing skills.
- Successful access to a range of relevant online resources.
Students will continue to develop practice-based skills throughout the module including:
- Deeper theoretical knowledge and understanding of a range of motivational theories in relation to the relationships and behaviors that underpin individual development and learning outcomes, including within the students’ professional context.
- Relevant strategies and interventions that could be used to enhance learner outcomes through an understanding of theory relating to issues of motivation.
The development and demonstration of graduate attributes will continue to be supported throughout this module including:
- Social responsibility
- Reflective and resilient lifelong learning
- Teamwork and effective communication
- Digital citizenship
Use of Blackboard
All module materials, including this module outline*, are available on Blackboard. Any updates to this module outline will be made to the version stored in the FDLE2001 area on Blackboard, and an announcement will be sent to all students.
You will also find additional resources on Blackboard, for example, pre or post-session reading and discussion boards. It is recommended that you check Blackboard regularly to access these resources and any announcements from module tutors. You can access Blackboard via the student portal,
Do You Need Assignment of This Question