- Write the item class hierarchy and load the provided item data into the shop: Computer science Assignment, UCAS, UK
- 504MAN: Expand the organization from its current size by gaining new resources of manpower by employing: Resource Management Assignment, CU, UK
- Calculate the following for your company and provide the screenshot of your answers if you use excel: Real Estate Asset Management Assignment, UOM, UK
- COM0006NFBNM: Describe the evolving role of Cloud Computing within modern-day organizations from cloud computing service models’ point of view: Technology in organisation Assignment, AU, UK
- Gloria has been employed by Modem Family Limited for 10 years carrying out administrative support tasks of a wide variety: Employment Law and Practice Assignment, LMU, UK
- Define basic algorithms to carry out an operation and outline the process of programming an application: Applied Computing HND Assignment, DMU, UK
- Critically evaluate this statement using examples of your own choosing to illustrate your argument: marketing Assignment, UCAS, UK
- EG6026: Provide pavement design advice for a new highway to accomodate the anticipated traffic generated as result of the residential development: Transport Infrastructure Engineering Assignment, UOEL, UK
- Identify different organizations that have key roles and responsibilities in relation to safeguarding and protection of children: Children young people and families practitioner apprenticeship Assignment, UCB, UK
- Students are expected to present grammatically correct stork that contains reasoned arguments: Practical Reliability Assignment, CU, UK
- 5HR01: Explain the concept of better working lives and how this can be designed: Employment Relationship Management Assignment, CIPD, UK
- ELE00017M: You are required to investigate the emergent behavior of a complex adaptive system based on the observed characteristics: Biologically Inspired Computation Assignment, UOY, UK
- You are going to evaluate the effectiveness of engineering processes and how human factors affect: Engineering and technology Assignment, UCAS, UK
- Your Chief executive has asked you to prepare a report for the board identifying the key contemporary business: Business and Human Resource Management Assignment, Conventry University, UK
- LING5450M: Write a critical explanation of how your view of language and understanding of pedagogic approaches: Methodology in Language Teaching Assignment, UOL, UK
- The compound cross-section shown in Figure 1a, determine the position of the Centroidwith respect to the origin of the coordinate system: Mechanical engineering Assignment, UCAS, UK
- PU2016: You need to undertake a literature review into an aspect of occupational therapy practice: Research methods and evidence-based practice 2 Assignment, UCLan, UK
- Explain with necessary calculations whether you need to consider the T order effect or not in designing: Concrete pavements and construction management Assignment, UD, UK
- Drawing on a range of conceptual and theoretical literature, you will provide an analysis of issues in relation to power: Equality Diversity & Inclusion Assignment, UOW, UK
- You are to assume that you are a PE House investment manager, and you wish to buy Troo as it fits into your portfolio of investments: Financial Management Assignment, UOM, uk
7ELW: You must include the role of the Employment Tribunal and other courts in the UK in enforcing the law: Employment Law Assignment, DMU, UK
|University||De Montfort University (DMU)|
|Subject||7ELW: Employment Law|
You are the HR Adviser in an organization and you have been asked to put together a 30-minute training session for a group of newly recruited line managers. You can presume that your audience has minimal experience in managing people and no experience with employment law.
The presentation will form part of their induction process, and the brief is to give an overview of the legal issues that they must understand when managing people. Specifically, you must cover:
1. The aims and objectives of employment law. You must include the role of the
Employment Tribunal and other courts in the UK in enforcing the law, and the
ways of settling disputes before and during the Employment Tribunal process.
2. The importance of ensuring that the recruitment and selection process of new employees is fair. In addressing this point you must outline the key issues
relating to discrimination and explain how a contract of employment is created.
3. The law to be aware of as organizations change and develop. In addressing this you must highlight the processes to be followed when varying a contract of employment, managing redundancies, and addressing a transfer of undertaking.
4. The key rights that employees have during employment. Here you must cover working time, pay (including equal pay), and family-friendly rights specifically including maternity and paternity rights. Highlight the areas that you think are most important for line managers to know about. There should be an example of at least two implied duties and an explanation of what happens when these duties are breached (which will include a reference to constructive dismissal).
5. The protection that the law gives to employees. Here your employer has
asked you to specifically address health and safety, the implied duties of the contract of employment, and freedom of association
6. How the law requires disciplinary situations relating to capability and conduct to be addressed. You must explain the procedures that line managers have to follow. You must explain the right of employees to be accompanied during formal disciplinary or grievance hearings.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you facing difficulty to complete your 7ELW: Employment Law? need urgent assignment writing service? then don’t go anywhere. At Students Assignment Help UK we provide a bunch of highly experienced Ph.D. and master’s degree specialists who serve unique and reliable answers on commercial law assignments before the deadline.