- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
7ELW: Explain the core principles that underpin employment law as it applies in the UK, including common-law: Employment Law Assignment, DMU, UK
|De Montfort University
|7ELW: Employment Law
- Learning Outcomes – on completion of this module, learners will be able to:
- Explain the core principles that underpin employment law as it applies in the UK (or Ireland), including common-law, their purpose, origin, and practical implications.
Indicative content: The following comprises a list of the areas of employment law that form the scope of the module:
- accessing employment rights: employment status, worker status, continuity of employment, immigration regulations
- contracts of employment: establishing and changing contracts, express and implied terms, written statements of major terms and conditions
- discrimination law: the law as it relates to discrimination on grounds of sex or marital status, race, ethnicity or national origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability, age, part-time and fixed-term work, and the employment of ex-offenders
- dismissal law: unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, wrongful dismissal, redundancy payments
- health and safety: criminal sanctions and their enforcement, personal injury law as it relates to the workplace, Working Time regulations
- wages and salaries: unlawful deductions, the National Minimum Wage regulations, equal pay law, the payment of Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- transfer of undertakings law: rights relating to dismissal, terms, and conditions of employment, consultation and continuity of employment in transfer situations
- family-friendly employment law: rights for primary carers; maternity, paternity, and adoptive pay and leave entitlements; the law relating to ante-natal care; the health and safety of pregnant workers; parental leave; time off for family emergencies; the right to request flexible working
- confidentiality issues: data protection law, interception of communications, the protection of trade secrets, the law on ‘whistle-blowing’
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Advise colleagues about significant legal implications of decisions, plans or proposals in the employment field.
Indicative content: The practical impact of the above body of law on day-to-day management activities and decision-making in organizations; the level and nature of risk associated with acting unlawfully, particularly where significant change is contemplated or planned.
- Advice about the appropriate action that should be taken in workplace scenarios where employment regulation applies.
Indicative content: Approaches to recommend that are both lawful and effective in fields such as recruitment and selection, establishing terms and conditions, maintaining the working environment, managing performance, communication and involvement, discipline, pay and reward, training and development, allocating work and managing retirement
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Play a leading role in determining the appropriate organizational response when legal action on the part of a worker or employee is anticipated, threatened, or taken
Indicative content: Managing disciplinary and grievance procedures, undertaking disciplinary investigations, taking witness statements; sources of information on the expectations of the law, employer defenses, and on case law precedents.
- Participate in the preparation, presentation, and settling of employment tribunal cases.
Indicative content: Employment tribunals and other courts with jurisdiction to hear employment-related matters, tribunal procedures, rules of evidence, remedies; assessing the risks and potential costs associated with defending or settling claims in practice; alternative means of resolving disputes through mediation and arbitration
- Know how to keep their knowledge of developments in employment law up to date and advise about the impact of these developments on employment policy and practice in their organizations.
Indicative content: Sources of information about the employment law and its evolution, including ACAS and the CIPD; key current and anticipated future developments and their practical significance for organizations.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
If you have no time and your CIPD assignment deadline is near you then don’t worry studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is here we provide online assignment helper to UK students. we have a group of professional assignment writers who can write your assignment related to your university need with 100% error-free content at a nominal price.