- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
7AC013: A large manufacturing company producing medical supplies has appointed you as their senior Management Accountant: Management Accounting and Decision Making Assignment, UOW, UK
|University||University of Wolverhampton (UOW)|
|Subject||Management Accounting and Decision Making|
A large manufacturing company producing medical supplies has appointed you as their senior Management Accountant. The firm operates a factory in India and another in the United Kingdom. Each factory produces a different product range, with the Indian factory producing mass products such as face masks, syringes, and needles, whilst the UK factory produces bespoke medical equipment such as MRI machines.
There are two routes to market: sales to distributors as well as sales directly to the end customer. As part of your role, you are expected to review the current practices of the business and advice on areas for short, medium, and long-term improvements. Based on the above, you make the following observations:
- Managers of each of the factories had recently completed a CPID training on Management Accounting and have put forward recommendations for moving from the current absorption costing technique to other options. However, both managers could not agree on which alternative is best for the company.
- The company uses only financial measures to appraise factory performance. The company seems not to comprehend or explore non-financial factors affecting the business.
- The company prepares budgets using a top-down approach and does not allow for flexing the budgets given their desire to have firm control of cost. The company tends to struggle to cope with significant changes in market conditions.
- Reports from the Indian factory show that there have been shortages of materials required to complete the production process. This has resulted in rising idle time and costs incurred on expensive substitute materials.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Get the best assignment help in the UK with a team of experienced writers and researchers. Get your work done quickly, efficiently, and accurately in no time. We provide BTEC assignment help, GCSE assignment help, Level assignment help, and more for all your academic needs. Our team of experienced writers will work with you to make sure that the project is completed to perfection. With our support, you can gain quality grades in no time!