- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
- 6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
- MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
- BUS003: As part of the formal assessment for the program, you are required to submit a Developing Academic Skills assignment: Developing Academic Skills, AU, UK
5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
|University||AVADO Learning Limited (ALL)|
|Subject||5HR01: Employment Relationship Management|
You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy. REBU offer users the facility to arrange and schedule transport using their mobile application software. Currently the organization offers transportation and food delivery
services across the globe.
Its main offices are based in Austin, however it has offices in 75 locations across the world with most being in the USA. Over the last 12 months, REBU has seen its profits rise by 54%, mainly in the food delivery sector. One of the emerging trends is sustainability and moving to more electric transport with an objective to have zero-emissions within the next 10 years.
REBU have been successful, particularly in the last 12 months. However retention of staff is a problem, with turnover increasing by 5% every quarter. During exit interviews, some of the key reasons stated for leaving are working conditions and wages.
To achieve its aims and objectives REBU need to review the employment relationship to create better working lives which
would result in less turnover and more successful organizational performance.
Preparation for Tasks:
- At the start of the assignment, you are encouraged to plan your assessment work with your assessor and, where appropriate, agree milestones so they can help you monitor your progress.
- Refer to the indicative content in the unit guide and support your
- Pay attention to how your evidence is presented. Remember, you are
working in the people development team for this task.
- Ensure that the evidence generated for this assessment remains your
You will also benefit from:
- Acting on formative feedback from your assessor.
- Reflecting on your own experiences of learning opportunities, training
and continuing professional development.
- Taking advantage of the CIPD factsheets, reports and podcasts, and
any other online material on these topics.
Task 1 – Briefing paper to the Board of Directors
You have been asked by the Board of Directors to produce a briefing paper which outlines how REBU can improve employee engagement.
- A review of emerging developments to approaches to employee voice and engagement and it must provide:
- Three recommendations on how REBU can improve approaches to employee voice and engagement based on your review. The recommendations must include clear and actionable justifications
- A critical evaluation of the interrelationship between employee voice and organizational performance focusing on high-performance work practices
- An assessment of surveys, suggestion schemes and team meetings as approaches that can be used drive employee engagement
- A discussion of the differences between employee involvement and employee participation and how these can be used to build effective employment relationships within REBU
- A conclusion explaining the concept and design of better working lives in order that REBU to promote good physical and mental health work practices
Task 2 – Training session (presentation pack and supporting notes)
Design a short training session for the line managers of REBU, addressing how they can manage conflict in the workplace. Your presentation pack and supporting notes should include:
An explanation as to the differences between organizational conflict, misbehavior and what is meant by informal and informal conflict (AC2.1) and an analysis of the key causes of employee grievance within REBU (AC3.2).
- An explanation of at least two skills required to successfully handle grievances and disciplinaries at work and the importance of handling these effectively so REBU can avoid legal claims (AC3.3, 3.4).
- A table, outlining one official and one unofficial action an employee might take during conflict, explaining their key features and distinguishing between them (AC2.2).
- An assessment of the emerging trends in conflicts and industrial sanctions
- A distinction of the following three methods (conciliation, mediation and arbitration) that REBU can use to resolve conflict formally before it escalates to an employment tribunal. Include similarities, differences and key features of your two chosen methods (AC2.4).
- An explanation of the principles of the key legislation relating to unfair dismissal law and outline the process an employer should follow with regard to with capability and misconduct issues within REBU (AC3.1)
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK always offers the do my assignment for me service to all university and college students. Our experts have more than 10 years of experience to make perfect solutions for the 5HR01: Employment Relationship Management assignment at a fair price.