- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
4216COMP: Identify insights you would extract from the data and how you would enable exploration: Computer Science Workshop Assignment, LJMU, UK
|University||Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU)|
|Subject||4216COMP: Computer Science Workshop|
- Understand how to work as a team towards a shared goal.
- Share their ideas on a problem in a structured way for the benefit of the student’s technical team.
- Analyze and contribute to the behavior of a program written by someone else. Utilize the facilities of modern IDEs and SCMs to collaborate with others and streamline development in a group-working context.
- Identify an open data set that you will be working
- Identify insights you would extract from the data and how you would enable exploration e.g. menu, keyword search. For example, if it is population data, you may want to search and sort the data by towns, regions, years, etc. If it is timetable data, you may want to search for an optimal route between two destinations. However, the requirements will depend on the data set you choose and will be different for each student.
- Identify algorithms that you will use to process and analyze the data. Design interfaces to interact with the application (design).
- Prepare a specification document that describes your insights into the chosen data set as well as your requirements and design.
- Implement the algorithms. At this stage, the output of your algorithms should be in a text form, either as console output or saved in a text file. You don’t need to implement them from scratch. Instead, you can use existing Python packages (e.g., Pandas). You should use Git and GitHub for source code management.
- Attempt performance optimization of the implementation or implement more advanced algorithms.
- Read about modern software development methodologies, e.g., Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you looking for university assignment help from UK-based native experts? Then you are in good places. Students assignment help UK has professional experts who provide you impeccable help on nursing assignments, management assignments, engineering assignments, commercial law assignments, HND assignments, and CIPD assignments at a most reasonable price.