- 4002CRM: Drawing on relevant theories, critically discuss and evaluate how victims are portrayed in news media: Victims and Victimology Essay, CU, UK
- D241: Your work will be submitted in CANVAS and You can upload your script into the submission folder at any time, prior to the deadline: Exploring mental health and counselling Essay, OU, UK
- EDUC7019: Discuss the range of challenges or difficulties in cognition and learning that are experienced by students: Cognition and Learning Essay, TUQ, UK
- You are required to produce a Service Improvement Plan, based on an aspect of professional practice or patient care: Mental Health nursing Essay, UOG, UK
- The usual definition of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is any business with fewer than 250 employees: Business Studies with Foundation Essay, CCCU, UK
- If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Professional issues ethics and computer law Essay, CU, UK
- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial: Healthcare Essay, UOR, UK
- The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics: LLB Law Essay, UOL, UK
- Discusses the importance of corporate sustainability and Critically evaluates the importance of stakeholder partnerships: Global Governance and Sustainable Development Essay, MUL, UK
- Critically analyze the experience of imprisonment in the United States and you should make some comparisons to other countries: Criminology Essay, OBU, UK
- BM7005: Discuss with the support of research evidence the meaning and explanations for consumer loyalty: Buyer Behaviour Essay, KUL, UK
- MA34: A European company wants to change its current strategies that are being implemented and used in its marketing department: Strategic Marketing Essay, WUAS, UK
- LS2527: At the start of the project, you should imagine that you are in Rawls’ ‘original position: Introduction to legal theory Essay, UOA, UK
- Critically evaluate Pievsky’s arguments around section 2 of the Human Rights Act 1998 utilizing wider academic opinion and case law: Human Rights Law LLM Essay, UON, UK
- LAWS5990: Critically discuss by reference to cases decided after Re Ellenborough Park, how the Courts have considered the essential characteristics: Land Law Essay, UOK, UK
- What kind of literature did the author review and What does that tell you about their main interest, focus, and research paradigm: International and comparative Human resource management Essay, UOS, UK
- 317Z0010: Fashion and Culture provides a comprehensive, in-depth, critical understanding of the ways in which the fashion industry has come into existence: Fashion and culture Essay, MMET, UK
- Freeman’s stakeholder theory argues that businesses have an ethical responsibility to their stakeholders: Business and management Essay, UO, UK
- Discuss the nature of interlanguage development in relation to the key characteristics of learner language as a language system: French Essay, UO, UK
- Use the framework provided in Bolthole and Jolly (2011) to create a set of materials for teaching in an ESP/EAP setting. Consider how IT could enhance its delivery: English Essay, UOB, UK
You need to provide a reflective account that focuses on your professional development and uses experiences: Nursing Studies Essay, UD, UK
|University||University Of Derby (UD)|
You need to provide a reflective account that focuses on your professional development and uses experiences from all of your crossfield workbooks as evidence of that development.
You should choose a theme to organize your reflection for example the development of compassion, developing confidence in their own practice, communication, and assessment skills.
You should not describe four separate examples from each of the other fields of practice. By this, it means that you should not write four separate reflections but the examples should be integrated with the theme of your professional development and flow together.
- Discuss your experiences related to the FOUR fields (as per your workbooks but not specifically the experiences in your workbooks) in relation to your theme
- Refer to four individual events and four individual clients – compare and contrast your experiences in relation to your chosen theme.
- Remember this is one essay based upon the theme and not individual reflections about each experience.
The focus of the assignment is on the analysis of your development and the critical discussion of the evidence base but there does need to be enough detail of your practice to act as a basis for this critical reflection.
For the critical discussion of the evidence base, this means making an evaluation of its worth. Think about the source of your evidence, any gaps there may be, and alternative approaches. So for example
I demonstrated my understanding of the patient’s distress by taking his hand and this is supported by Smith’s (2014) work on the therapeutic touch that suggests this develops the relationship between nurse and patient and shows compassion. However, Smith (2014) presents the author’s professional opinion supported by references whereas McGill (2016) conducted qualitative research with 42 participants that suggest some patients are uncomfortable holding hands with the nurse which means I need to consider this for my future practice.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Stuck with a difficult Nursing Studies essay task? then hire essay writing service from UK Assignment Help. our writers have years of expertise to deliver custom essay papers on nursing assignments at the cheapest price.