- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
You Are Required To Create An End-To-End IoT Technology Demonstrator Application: Internet Of Things Coursework, UOS, UK
|University of Southampton (UOS)
|Internet Of Things
1. IoT Device Demonstrator
You are required to create an end-to-end IoT technology demonstrator application. It should utilize two application sections:
a) An IoT device using Node-RED. The device should be on a Node-RED PC installation (or Mac if that is your preferred platform).
b) A Node-RED application on IBM Cloud.
The specification for each of these is given below.
A separate document contains a template for the report that you should deliver for assessment:‘Internet of Things CW2 RESIT Session 2020-21 Submission Document.docx’.The report is based upon implementing the Technology Demonstrator system.
1.1 IoT device using Node-RED
You are required to create a Node-RED flow for the device. The flow should be capable of sending and receiving data according to the following specification. It will be sending data to your IBM Cloud application and also receive data from this application.
1.1.1 Sending Data
The flow should use as a starting point the Node-RED importable code in Appendix A IoT Device Starter Code. This includes a function that provides two data items each time that the inject button is clicked; the data represents temperature and humidity.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The flow should send the data to the IBM Cloud application by utilizing the IBM Watson IoT service, using a Watson IoT Out node. You should create a new Watson IoT Service device for this, with a device-type named ‘CW2’ and a device named ‘CW2Dev1’.
Any data sent should also be shown on your Node-RED Debug Panel for your IoT Device.
1.1.2 Receiving Data
The flow should receive messages sent by the IBM Cloud application using the MQTT service, using any suitable public MQTT broker.
Received messages are to be displayed using a Node-RED Debug node.
1.2 Watson IoT Service
Create a Boardnamed CW2 within your Watson IoT Service that contains:
- ACardwith a bar-chart that shows temperature data being received from the IoT DeviceCW2Dev1.
- A Card with a bar-chart that shows humidity data being received from the IoT Device CW2Dev1.
- A Card with the followingUsageentry: Device types.
- A Card with the following Usageentry: Data Transferred.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you looking for Online assignment help in the UK on the Internet Of Things? You have been searching for a long still not getting the answers, don’t be sad, our experts will never make you disappoint, they have been solving assignments for the year, and fulfill the expectations of students, students usually come for Academic Writing Services and none of them get unsatisfied from our services, Now It’s your time do and submit your assignment on time only in affordable rates