- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
You Are Required To Create An End-To-End IoT Technology Demonstrator Application: Internet Of Things Coursework, UOS, UK
|University||University of Southampton (UOS)|
|Subject||Internet Of Things|
1. IoT Device Demonstrator
You are required to create an end-to-end IoT technology demonstrator application. It should utilize two application sections:
a) An IoT device using Node-RED. The device should be on a Node-RED PC installation (or Mac if that is your preferred platform).
b) A Node-RED application on IBM Cloud.
The specification for each of these is given below.
A separate document contains a template for the report that you should deliver for assessment:‘Internet of Things CW2 RESIT Session 2020-21 Submission Document.docx’.The report is based upon implementing the Technology Demonstrator system.
1.1 IoT device using Node-RED
You are required to create a Node-RED flow for the device. The flow should be capable of sending and receiving data according to the following specification. It will be sending data to your IBM Cloud application and also receive data from this application.
1.1.1 Sending Data
The flow should use as a starting point the Node-RED importable code in Appendix A IoT Device Starter Code. This includes a function that provides two data items each time that the inject button is clicked; the data represents temperature and humidity.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The flow should send the data to the IBM Cloud application by utilizing the IBM Watson IoT service, using a Watson IoT Out node. You should create a new Watson IoT Service device for this, with a device-type named ‘CW2’ and a device named ‘CW2Dev1’.
Any data sent should also be shown on your Node-RED Debug Panel for your IoT Device.
1.1.2 Receiving Data
The flow should receive messages sent by the IBM Cloud application using the MQTT service, using any suitable public MQTT broker.
Received messages are to be displayed using a Node-RED Debug node.
1.2 Watson IoT Service
Create a Boardnamed CW2 within your Watson IoT Service that contains:
- ACardwith a bar-chart that shows temperature data being received from the IoT DeviceCW2Dev1.
- A Card with a bar-chart that shows humidity data being received from the IoT Device CW2Dev1.
- A Card with the followingUsageentry: Device types.
- A Card with the following Usageentry: Data Transferred.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you looking for Online assignment help in the UK on the Internet Of Things? You have been searching for a long still not getting the answers, don’t be sad, our experts will never make you disappoint, they have been solving assignments for the year, and fulfill the expectations of students, students usually come for Academic Writing Services and none of them get unsatisfied from our services, Now It’s your time do and submit your assignment on time only in affordable rates