- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
- LA6086: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights: Intellectual Property Law Coursework, UOEL, UK
- CSI_6_SCS: In this assignment, you have been contracted to do a penetration test on a server run by ” Honshu Consulting Enterprises Ltd.,” a small consulting enterprise primarily focusing on Business Intelligence: Systems and Cyber Security Coursework, LSBU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Caster bridge Hall, a stately home near Ax minster. 80-year old Lord Wessex owns the mansion: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- The initial part of the coursework is a series of small exercises to compare the FEM analysis with theoretical results for problems: Soil-Structure Interaction Coursework, UOB, UK
- KB7040: Critically define aspects of sustainable development pertinent to engineering practice: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners Coursework, NUN, UK
- CN7023: Complete four MATLAB Online Courses to learn Data Science skills Earn a certificate for each course: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOEL, UK
- UJUUKV-30-1: Demonstrate an ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in order to achieve a defined goal: Foundations for Law Coursework, UWE, UK
- Critically discuss the relationship between exchange rates, interest rates, and prices using models of exchange rate determination: Finance and Economics Coursework, UOB, UK
- 6LAW1039: Ryde Training Resources Limited RTR is a private limited company registered in England and Wales: Company Law Coursework, UOL, UK
You are a junior network engineer at WOPR, a provider of networking products and technical support to local businesses: Computer Network And Data Communication Course Work, KU, UK
|Subject||Computer Network And Data Communication|
You are a junior network engineer at WOPR, a provider of networking products and technical support to local businesses. You have a number of different clients that you support, with a range of different requirements.
WOPR is currently trying to engage new clients and as part of their charm offensive, they are trying to convey to potential clients the benefits of a network.
Your manager has asked you to put together a guide to computer networks to be distributed to potential clients. This should include:
- The benefits of computer networks
- The main computer network topologies and types
- The main methods of controlling access to networks
Remember, your guide is for potential clients so should be written with a non-technical audience in mind.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Your manager was very impressed with the work you did on the guide and has asked for something that will assist a client in making decisions on equipment to purchase.
Sprittlesare a new medium sizetelesales company. They employ 70 people onsite and 30 who work from home. They are based in Milton Keynes and work from an upper office floor on Silbury Boulevard.
The office occupies 30 by 30 meters and has toilets and a kitchen plus a spare room on that floor, intended to be used for their server. There are 40 “hot desks” with desktop machines on them. They would like two wireless networks, one for BYOD for staff, and another for guests.
Your guide should include:
- Descriptions of the media available for data communications
- Descriptions of network communication devices
- Recommendations of media and devices for Spittles
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you need online assignment help. we have a group of native engineering assignment writers with years of experience. Who writes your Computer Network And Data Communication Assignment at an affordable price with 100% Plagiarism Free content and submitted before the university deadlines.