- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
You are a junior network engineer at WOPR, a provider of networking products and technical support to local businesses: Computer Network And Data Communication Course Work, KU, UK
|Computer Network And Data Communication
You are a junior network engineer at WOPR, a provider of networking products and technical support to local businesses. You have a number of different clients that you support, with a range of different requirements.
WOPR is currently trying to engage new clients and as part of their charm offensive, they are trying to convey to potential clients the benefits of a network.
Your manager has asked you to put together a guide to computer networks to be distributed to potential clients. This should include:
- The benefits of computer networks
- The main computer network topologies and types
- The main methods of controlling access to networks
Remember, your guide is for potential clients so should be written with a non-technical audience in mind.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Your manager was very impressed with the work you did on the guide and has asked for something that will assist a client in making decisions on equipment to purchase.
Sprittlesare a new medium sizetelesales company. They employ 70 people onsite and 30 who work from home. They are based in Milton Keynes and work from an upper office floor on Silbury Boulevard.
The office occupies 30 by 30 meters and has toilets and a kitchen plus a spare room on that floor, intended to be used for their server. There are 40 “hot desks” with desktop machines on them. They would like two wireless networks, one for BYOD for staff, and another for guests.
Your guide should include:
- Descriptions of the media available for data communications
- Descriptions of network communication devices
- Recommendations of media and devices for Spittles
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you need online assignment help. we have a group of native engineering assignment writers with years of experience. Who writes your Computer Network And Data Communication Assignment at an affordable price with 100% Plagiarism Free content and submitted before the university deadlines.