Write an essay, with Labeled Diagrams, which Demonstrate your Understanding of cell Metabolism: Biology Essay, ICL, UK
|University||Imperial College London (ICL)|
You are required to write an essay, with labeled diagrams, which demonstrate your understanding of cell metabolism.
You must include the following within your essay:
• An explanation of the generation of ATP in metabolism.
• An explanation of the term metabolic pathway.
• An explanation of how metabolic pathways are regulated.
• An explanation of the significance of the tricarboxylic acid cycle (Krebs cycle) in generating ATP.
• An explanation of the role of the Calvin Cycle.
• An analysis of oxidative phosphorylation in the mitochondrion.
• An analysis of photosynthesis in the chloroplast.
You are required to include at least one labeled diagram to support each of these topics.
AC 11.1: Explain the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in metabolism.
AC 11.2: Explain the term ‘metabolic pathway’ using an illustrative example.
AC 11.3: Explain how metabolic pathways are regulated.
AC 21.1: Explain the significance of the cycle in generating ATP.
AC 31.1: Explain the role of the Calvin cycle.
AC 41.1: Analyse oxidative phosphorylation in the mitochondrion.
AC 41.2: Analyse photosynthesis in the chloroplast.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you thinking to pay someone to write my essay on Biology? then you are on the right website. We have a huge team of essay writers who are well-experienced and committed to delivering custom essay writing help on biology assignments. Our Professional Essay writers are familiar with all university or college guidelines and deliver you before the deadline.