- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
When you come into contact with children in any way in your day-to-day work it is part of your job to make sure that their wellbeing is safeguarded: Safeguarding children Course Work, UCL, UK
|University||University Of Central Lancashire (UCL)|
What do you need to know?
When you come into contact with children in any way in your day-to-day work it is part of your job to make sure that their wellbeing is safeguarded.
Please note that in this workbook the term ‘child/children includes any child or young person up to the age of 18.
Child protection and safeguarding
Safeguarding is preventative and involves promoting the welfare of children by
protecting them from harm and recognizing the risks to their safety and security. Child protection is the activity of protecting children who are suffering or maybe likely to suffer from significant harm as a result of abuse or neglect.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
What is child abuse?
Child abuse is any wrongdoing that causes, or is able to cause, significant emotional or physical harm to a child. The following signs, symptoms and behaviors or indicators do not necessarily mean that a child is being abused but may mean you have a reason to be concerned.
This is any abuse where a child is physically harmed, for example hitting, biting, and burning. Signs and symptoms might be unexplained wounds, bruises or broken bones. The child might make up stories to explain injuries or try to cover them up with clothing.
This means a child’s emotional needs are not being met. This could include being made to feel inadequate or not feeling loved and secure. A parent or carer may not be talking to them enough or giving them the attention they need. Typical signs and symptoms could include delays in development, speech disorders, or a fear of making mistakes or overreacting to them.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades