What is the role of quantitative research in modem marketing research and data analysis, with specific emphasis on questionnaire design: Data Analytics For Business Decision-Making Assignment, UOA, UK
|University||University of Aberdeen (UOA)|
|Subject||Data Analytics For Business Decision-Making|
Prepare and deliver a 15-minute presentation and support evidence-based on Part 2 of the module. This should cover the following tasks:
1. What is the role of quantitative research in modem marketing research and data analysis, with specific emphasis on questionnaire design — with examples of good practice taken from course work.
2. What is the role of qualitative research in modern marketing research and data analysis, with specific emphasis on discussion guide design and use — with examples of good practice taken from course work.
3. Set out what correlation and regression is and how it is used, with examples taken from coursework.
4. Set out what time series is and how it is used, with examples taken from coursework.
5. Provide a critique of issues surrounding the analysis techniques in 3 and 4, with specific reference to Big Data and its use in modem business decision-making.
6. From course material and wider authenticated study set out how data could be collected and used more effectively to make more informed business decisions.
You should submit your slide deck, in a suitable format, with supporting documentation and a work diary, the latter should set out which members of the group were responsible for which part of the work
This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:
LO 2: Analyse and present information to support decision-making.
LO 2: Apply various analytical tools and techniques to gain insight into a specific research issue.
• This is a group presentation.
• Please keep a record of group work meetings, including attendance and work allocation v work done to the required standard. This should be submitted with the final report and slides. Use Google Dom to do this.
• Presentations will take place in a pre-arranged timeslot during normal tuition hours for this module. Failure to attend or failure to be punctual (without good reason) will be treated as a non-submission.
• Presentations will be timed.
• You will receive verbal feedback immediately after your presentation so you may want to have a pen and paper to hand to record some of this feedback.
• You should use this feedback to make alterations to your final submission. •
You will NOT be provided with your grade at this time but via VLE within a three-week period.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Our company provides pay someone to do my assignment to obtain a higher mark in Data Analytics For Business Decision-Making assignment. Students Assignment Help UK has a panel of proficient experts who provide step-by-step solutions for business assignments at a very less price.