- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
UBGMFX-15-M: Apply design principles and standards to transport infrastructure geometric design problems: Transport Infrastructure Course Work, UWE, UK
|University||University of the West of England (UWE)|
|Subject||UBGMFX-15-M: Transport Infrastructure|
- MO1 Apply design principles and standards to transport infrastructure geometric design problems
- MO2 Apply design principles and standards to transport infrastructure construction problems
- MO3 Generate a number of design options to solve an open-ended problem
- MO4 Synthesise specifications, standards, and site conditions to develop final detailed solutions.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Appendices to your design
- Appendix D1.1: A design statement up to a single side of A4 that a) Describes the problem; b) summarises the principles adopted to solve the problem; c) notes particular challenges and issues; d) summarises the final design and remaining deficiencies in the design.
- Appendix D1.2: A tabulation of the assumptions you have adopted for the design and calculations you have made based on these (Annex 1 to this brief provides a tabulation of design parameters that you will need to make assumptions about for the design).
- Appendix D1.3: A plan layout at an appropriate scale that shows the general arrangement of the proposed south-facing slip-roads (an off-slip on the North West side of the motorway and an on-slip on the southwest side of the motorway between Stoke Lane and the M32).
- Appendix D1.4: A fully-dimensioned cross-section at a particular chainage chosen by you on one of the slip roads (either the on-slip or the off slip) drawn to an appropriate scale showing the actual batter slope lengths on both sides of the construction that connect to existing ground level (NB This should *NOT* be a generic cross-section). Assume the batter slopes are at 1:2.
- Appendix D1.5: A statement on a single side of A4 concerning ways in which the design will safely ensure that only Metrobus will use the slip-road. You will need to address the issue of how general traffic vehicles that mistakenly enter the slip-road(s) are to be dealt with. You may wish to consider Intelligent Transport System applications in this regard.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades