- Developing An Understanding Of The Relationship Between Research: Adult Nursing, MUL, UK
- The World Is Currently Witnessing An Immense Shift In The Digital Revolution: Quotation, YGU, Malaysia
- UGB 269: Reflect on their personal network of tutors family members relatives and professional social networks: Innovation Management Assessment UoS, UK
- Demonstrate your Learning by giving Examples from each of the Weekly Learning Sub-modules: Cyber Security Application Assessment SSU, UK
- RBP020L071: Conduct an Analysis of a Global Brand with Respect to its Brand Inventory which Includes an Analysis of the Brands Global Branding Strategy Brand Positioning and Brand Elements: Global Brand Management Assessment UoRL, UK
- Using Statistics Citing Literature and maybe Using Quotes from Community Stakeholders(as well as) Describe the Specific Community you are Targeting: Statistics, UK
- RBP020L063S: Provide an Introduction to the Report that clearly States the Aim and Structure of the Report and Summarises the Key Issues in the Case Scenario: Leadership and Change Management URBS, UK
TLH314: Using the InterContinental Hotels Group Conduct a SWOT Analysis of the Hospitality Group: International Hospitality Management Assessment UoS, UK
|University||University of Sunderland|
|Subject||International Hospitality Management|
Upon successful completion of this module students will be able to:
1. The impact of globalization on strategic hospitality management.
2. Traditional and contemporary approaches to management in the hospitality industry.
3. Critically evaluate contemporary issues in hospitality management.
4. Communicate their ideas in written form.
International Hospitality Management will cover many aspects of the hospitality industry. The focus will be on contemporary issues and as such the exact content will vary from year to year. However, topics to be included are, the impacts of globalization, strategic hospitality management, change management in the hospitality industries, international marketing, and branding, global trend analysis, the impact of IT, food, and the hospitality industries.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies and its principal purpose is to provide real hospitality for everyone by recognizing and respecting people and creating great guest experiences. IHG offers hotel brands that are aimed at a wider audience and are loved by millions of guests worldwide. Through their global reach, IHG ensures that their service delivery also extends to their people, the environment, and local communities all around the world. In the current increasingly competitive market, IHG is well placed to accelerate the growth of their core business, as well as maximize returns on new initiatives such as the addition of new brands to the portfolio, maintaining the expansion program of Crowne Plaza Hotels in China, and new locations within developing economies to include Kuala Lumpur, Bali, Chendu and the EMEAA region
- Using the InterContinental Hotels Group conduct a SWOT analysis of the hospitality group.
- Select one of the emerging markets, which you feel is right for the InterContinental Hotels
Group to seek entry into that market and ultimately to seek medium and long-term market growth. Conduct a PESTEL analysis of the emerging market you have selected. All the PESTEL factors you have chosen must have direct or indirect relevance to the hospitality industry both on a national and international level and the InterContinental Hotels Group in A above.
- Using Porters Generic Strategies: Ansoff’s matrix and Nykiel’s fourteen hotel strategic growth options, Examine the strategic growth options that the InterContinental Hotels Group would be best to pursue within your selected emerging market and justify how those strategies/strategy are going to help the hotel maintain market growth and long term market share.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
How many times you have searched for assessment answers? You have searched a lot but not getting the relevant answers? No, worries we solve your assessment with us you can also get Strategic Marketing Assignment Help you can also pay for thesis writing UK our experts always pay attention to plagiarism policy, and give assurance to deliver your work within the deadline.