- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
- 6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
- MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
- 5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
TLH314: Using the InterContinental Hotels Group Conduct a SWOT Analysis of the Hospitality Group: International Hospitality Management Assessment UoS, UK
|University||University of Sunderland|
|Subject||International Hospitality Management|
Upon successful completion of this module students will be able to:
1. The impact of globalization on strategic hospitality management.
2. Traditional and contemporary approaches to management in the hospitality industry.
3. Critically evaluate contemporary issues in hospitality management.
4. Communicate their ideas in written form.
International Hospitality Management will cover many aspects of the hospitality industry. The focus will be on contemporary issues and as such the exact content will vary from year to year. However, topics to be included are, the impacts of globalization, strategic hospitality management, change management in the hospitality industries, international marketing, and branding, global trend analysis, the impact of IT, food, and the hospitality industries.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies and its principal purpose is to provide real hospitality for everyone by recognizing and respecting people and creating great guest experiences. IHG offers hotel brands that are aimed at a wider audience and are loved by millions of guests worldwide. Through their global reach, IHG ensures that their service delivery also extends to their people, the environment, and local communities all around the world. In the current increasingly competitive market, IHG is well placed to accelerate the growth of their core business, as well as maximize returns on new initiatives such as the addition of new brands to the portfolio, maintaining the expansion program of Crowne Plaza Hotels in China, and new locations within developing economies to include Kuala Lumpur, Bali, Chendu and the EMEAA region
- Using the InterContinental Hotels Group conduct a SWOT analysis of the hospitality group.
- Select one of the emerging markets, which you feel is right for the InterContinental Hotels
Group to seek entry into that market and ultimately to seek medium and long-term market growth. Conduct a PESTEL analysis of the emerging market you have selected. All the PESTEL factors you have chosen must have direct or indirect relevance to the hospitality industry both on a national and international level and the InterContinental Hotels Group in A above.
- Using Porters Generic Strategies: Ansoff’s matrix and Nykiel’s fourteen hotel strategic growth options, Examine the strategic growth options that the InterContinental Hotels Group would be best to pursue within your selected emerging market and justify how those strategies/strategy are going to help the hotel maintain market growth and long term market share.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
How many times you have searched for assessment answers? You have searched a lot but not getting the relevant answers? No, worries we solve your assessment with us you can also get Strategic Marketing Assignment Help you can also pay for thesis writing UK our experts always pay attention to plagiarism policy, and give assurance to deliver your work within the deadline.