- 4002CRM: Drawing on relevant theories, critically discuss and evaluate how victims are portrayed in news media: Victims and Victimology Essay, CU, UK
- D241: Your work will be submitted in CANVAS and You can upload your script into the submission folder at any time, prior to the deadline: Exploring mental health and counselling Essay, OU, UK
- EDUC7019: Discuss the range of challenges or difficulties in cognition and learning that are experienced by students: Cognition and Learning Essay, TUQ, UK
- You are required to produce a Service Improvement Plan, based on an aspect of professional practice or patient care: Mental Health nursing Essay, UOG, UK
- The usual definition of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is any business with fewer than 250 employees: Business Studies with Foundation Essay, CCCU, UK
- You need to provide a reflective account that focuses on your professional development and uses experiences: Nursing Studies Essay, UD, UK
- If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Professional issues ethics and computer law Essay, CU, UK
- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial: Healthcare Essay, UOR, UK
- The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics: LLB Law Essay, UOL, UK
- Discusses the importance of corporate sustainability and Critically evaluates the importance of stakeholder partnerships: Global Governance and Sustainable Development Essay, MUL, UK
- Critically analyze the experience of imprisonment in the United States and you should make some comparisons to other countries: Criminology Essay, OBU, UK
- BM7005: Discuss with the support of research evidence the meaning and explanations for consumer loyalty: Buyer Behaviour Essay, KUL, UK
- MA34: A European company wants to change its current strategies that are being implemented and used in its marketing department: Strategic Marketing Essay, WUAS, UK
- LS2527: At the start of the project, you should imagine that you are in Rawls’ ‘original position: Introduction to legal theory Essay, UOA, UK
- Critically evaluate Pievsky’s arguments around section 2 of the Human Rights Act 1998 utilizing wider academic opinion and case law: Human Rights Law LLM Essay, UON, UK
- LAWS5990: Critically discuss by reference to cases decided after Re Ellenborough Park, how the Courts have considered the essential characteristics: Land Law Essay, UOK, UK
- What kind of literature did the author review and What does that tell you about their main interest, focus, and research paradigm: International and comparative Human resource management Essay, UOS, UK
- 317Z0010: Fashion and Culture provides a comprehensive, in-depth, critical understanding of the ways in which the fashion industry has come into existence: Fashion and culture Essay, MMET, UK
- Freeman’s stakeholder theory argues that businesses have an ethical responsibility to their stakeholders: Business and management Essay, UO, UK
- Discuss the nature of interlanguage development in relation to the key characteristics of learner language as a language system: French Essay, UO, UK
The UK Government has often been found in breach of the European Court of Human Rights: Legal Issues and Evidence Reporting Essay, UORL, UK
|University||University of Roehampton London(UoRL)|
|Subject||Legal Issues and Evidence|
The UK Government has often been found in breach of the European Court of Human Rights. The following case study evaluates a breach of Article 8, how the European Court responded, and the effect it had upon UK law.
Two persons; K. Gillan and P. Quinton were separately heading to the protest of the dealing of violent weapons at the Excel Centre in East London. Each was stopped and searched for articles in relation to terrorism under Section 44 of the Terrorism Act 2000, causing feelings of intimidation and distress (rightsinfo.org, 2017).
Section 44 of the Terrorism Act 2000 provided the police with the power to search for anything carried by a person, upon a person or within a vehicle, within the authorized area, without the need to suspect an offense had been committed (Legislation.gov.uk, 2017).
Gillan and Quinton felt that being stopped and searched under the anti-terrorism laws was a breach of their human rights, in respect to private and family life – Article 8.
- Article 8: The right to respect for private and family life
- b .” (rightsinfo.org, 2017)
- “There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary for a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic wellbeing of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.” (rightsinfo.org, 2017)
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Need a cheap essay writing service to get done your Legal Issues and Evidence essay before the deadline. At StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk we have dedicated essay writers who always offer well-researched and authentic essay papers on law assignments according to university guidelines. you can also check our commercial law assignment service for expert guidance.