- Discuss the Principles Underpinning Digital Forensic Practice & Their Importance: Digital Forensic Coursework, LMU, UK
- Felver’s CFO Is Interested In Using Economic Value Added: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- 7044SSL: Provide An Introduction To Supply Chain Risk Management: Global Operations Coursework, AU, UK
- You Are Required To Create An End-To-End IoT Technology Demonstrator Application: Internet Of Things Coursework, UOS, UK
- What Is Chemotherapy: Cancer Biology Coursework, UOL, UK
- BA3005: A Carpet Shop Specializes In Selling Six Types Of Fine Carpets: Managing Data And Information Course Work, BCU, UK
- CTEC5806_DL: Victim Steven James Neilson (AKA Stevie) Has Been Murdered But It Is Not Clear Who The Killer Is: Digital Forensics: Principles & Practice DL Course Work, MUL, UK
- Be Able To Justify A Topic For Research Within Services For Health And Social Care: Communication Coursework, UOL, UK
- Demonstrating professional Principles and values in HSC practice: Healthcare Practice Coursework UoB, UK
- LD7091: Research Methods for Professional Practice: Professional Practice and Research Project Proposal coursework, NUN, UK
- 3CO01: Your manager has asked you to Prepare a Presentation in Readiness for Delivery to the HR Team at the Next Team Day: Business, culture and change in Coursework, CIPD, UK
- BUST10113: Discuss Issues Affecting International Business and Marketing: Managing Across Borders and Cultures Coursework, UoE, UK
- Letter to the editor of Nursery World journal for a special issue: Early Childhood Studies Coursework MUL, UK
- BA4008Q: Prepare Ajay Ltd Statement of Profit or Loss (Income Statement) for the year ended 31 March 2019 and his Statement of Financial Position as of 31 March 2019: Business Decision Making Coursework LMU, UK
- The student will undertake a systematic critique of one research paper from a choice provided by the module leader: LSBU, UK
- MATH1145: You are asked to calculate the distance covered by the vehicle in the time between 0 and 10 seconds both by analytical integration (exact solution) and by 5 different numerical integration approximations: Engineering Mathematics Coursework, UOG, UK
- Using Gordon’s Functional Health Patterns and Thinking Like a Nurse Model: Professional Practice Coursework, UOL, UK
- HSC_5_013: Patient Experience of Centralized acute Stroke care Pathways: Appraising evidence for practice (Adult Nursing) Coursework, LSBU, UK
- FINA 1007: Testing the CAPM theory You will use one Market Index and 12 Companies’ daily data: Research Methods Coursework, UOG, UK
The Late Show With James Corden Is Planning To Reach A Different Audience: Organizational Behavior Coursework, UOB, UK
|University||University of Birmingham (UoB)|
Question 1 :
The Late Show with James Corden is planning to reach a different audience from different parts of the world. However, the settings, issues, and jokes discussed in the show were created mostly for the western population. A group of people was assigned to discuss possible ways to attract audiences of different continents. Propose ONE (1) suitable type of team to tackle the project. Explain THREE (3) advantages of using the proposed type of team.
Toyota emphasizes the importance of teamwork to ensure success and sustainability in the automotive industry. Teamwork was integrated into the organizational culture through continuous team-building training programs. However, when members of a group are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group and the desire for unanimity offsets their motivation to appraise alternative courses of action. Explain FOUR (4) conditions that contribute to the development of such an issue.
Due to the pandemic caused by a newly discovered virus, coronavirus (COVID-19), millions of Malaysians are required to work from home. Working from home also known as telecommuting or telework is a widely implemented alternative working arrangement in most developed countries. Working from home is possible with the advancement of information communication and computer-based technology. The organization can benefit the reduced overhead costs, low utility costs, and office maintenance. Discuss FOUR (4) possible communication barriers due to the usage of technologies while working from home.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Individuals are facing challenges in effectively managing their work and family responsibilities. This is due to the advancement of information communication technologies such as smartphones and email, which have made it possible to access work anytime, anywhere. To achieve a better balance between work and personal life, employees need to negotiate their work arrangements from time to time. Explain FOUR (4) fundamental principles of integrative negotiation.
Describe in detail how the pandemic changes your learning process in using Lewin’s process model.
SWM, a swimming school located in Southeast Asia, started its journey in 2014. During the two years since it opened, SWM had quickly expanded and the founder, Ayyub, planned to open another branch in 2017. Ayyub recruited instructors from a variety of backgrounds so that they could speak a range of languages, including Arabic, English, Malay, Mandarin, Persian, and Tamil with their customers. Therefore, SWM was able to attract a large number of customers. SWM started with three employees in 2014 and grew to over 25 employees in over two years. With the increased number of employees, the company decided to set certain rules for employees to follow, such as fixed shifts and advance leave applications. However, as the number of employees increased, he was planning to restructure the organization so there would be more control and supervision and he aimed to give clear tasks to each employee by representing the company’s structure and giving each employee a title. Propose the best organizational structure for SWM. Provide the definition and TWO (2) reasons for the suggested structure.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
SWM, a swimming school located in Southeast Asia, started its journey in 2014. During the two years since it opened, SWM had quickly expanded and the founder, Ayyub, planned to open another branch in 2017. Ayyub recruited instructors from a variety of backgrounds so that they could speak a range of languages, including Arabic, English, Malay, Mandarin, Persian and Tamil with their customers. Therefore, SWM was able to attract a large number of customers. SWM started with three employees in 2014 and grew to over 25 employees in over two years. With the increased number of employees, the company decided to set certain rules for employees to follow, such as fixed shifts and advance leave applications. However, as the number of employees increased, he was planning to restructure the organization so there would be more control and supervision and he aimed to give clear tasks to each employee by representing the company’s structure and giving each employee a title.
Explain THREE (3) ways that can be implemented by Ayyub to build and sustain SWM organizational cultures.
Students are required to work in a group of three for the case analysis. State (ONE) the most ideal leadership style to ensure the success of your group assignment. Explain TWO (2) types of powers that can be used by your ideal leader to encourage cooperation among group members.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you looking for coursework writing help in Organizational Behavior? Searched everywhere still not getting the relevant answers, no worries we will help you out the University Assignment help offer high-quality assignment help to all the students and learners for essay assignments, dissertation writing, thesis assessment, and all types of coursework. As a UK best assignment provider, we always assure plagiarism-free content with complete confidentiality.