- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial: Healthcare Essay, UOR, UK
- Discusses the importance of corporate sustainability and Critically evaluates the importance of stakeholder partnerships: Global Governance and Sustainable Development Essay, MUL, UK
- Critically analyze the experience of imprisonment in the United States and you should make some comparisons to other countries: Criminology Essay, OBU, UK
- BM7005: Discuss with the support of research evidence the meaning and explanations for consumer loyalty: Buyer Behaviour Essay, KUL, UK
- MA34: A European company wants to change its current strategies that are being implemented and used in its marketing department: Strategic Marketing Essay, WUAS, UK
- LS2527: At the start of the project, you should imagine that you are in Rawls’ ‘original position: Introduction to legal theory Essay, UOA, UK
- Critically evaluate Pievsky’s arguments around section 2 of the Human Rights Act 1998 utilizing wider academic opinion and case law: Human Rights Law LLM Essay, UON, UK
- LAWS5990: Critically discuss by reference to cases decided after Re Ellenborough Park, how the Courts have considered the essential characteristics: Land Law Essay, UOK, UK
- What kind of literature did the author review and What does that tell you about their main interest, focus, and research paradigm: International and comparative Human resource management Essay, UOS, UK
- 317Z0010: Fashion and Culture provides a comprehensive, in-depth, critical understanding of the ways in which the fashion industry has come into existence: Fashion and culture Essay, MMET, UK
- Freeman’s stakeholder theory argues that businesses have an ethical responsibility to their stakeholders: Business and management Essay, UO, UK
- Discuss the nature of interlanguage development in relation to the key characteristics of learner language as a language system: French Essay, UO, UK
- Use the framework provided in Bolthole and Jolly (2011) to create a set of materials for teaching in an ESP/EAP setting. Consider how IT could enhance its delivery: English Essay, UOB, UK
- Consider the current NMC Code, relevant legislation, policies, guidelines, and ethical principles. Identify, discuss, and analyse the appropriateness of behaviours of the nurses: Mental Health Nursing legislations Essay, UOM, UK
- CRIM4004: Should media companies be held accountable for ‘copycat crimes’ inspired by the crime-related content they produce: Media and crime Essay, OBU, UK
- Describe the histology and functional physiology of the blood-brain barrier (BBB) in the human brain: Medicine Essay, UOC, UK
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of Gender in the arena of health: Social Care and Health Studies Essay, UOG, UK
- Explain what you think is the most significant way in which globalization has affected the worlds of work and employment: Globalization on Employment Essay, UD, UK
- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial Describe the psychosocial stage: Health and Social Care Essay, NU, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about? Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture Essay, LU, UK
The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics: LLB Law Essay, UOL, UK
|University||University of Law (UOL)|
The Extended Essay is a Level 5 module on the University’s LL.B program and provides the opportunity for you to demonstrate the ability to study and undertake research in an area of law beyond the core principles of the modules studied so far on the course and to present the findings.
The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics. It should relate to a current issue or particular development whether that is new or proposed legislation, case law, or a change in legal practice approach.
The Extended Essay should be written in clear and concise language appropriate to an academic article or report and should be no more than 3,000 words(for more on word limits, see 5.1below). You will need to select a topic from the list made available to you on ELITE. The Topic List reflects the wide breadth of legal expertise at the University. By keeping within a broad Topic List we can ensure that the University has the relevant expertise to both supervise and assess your Extended Essay. An alternative topic/title can be selected but this must be done in consultation with the Programme and Student Lead at your Campus; see section 1.6 below.
Your Extended Essay should aim to demonstrate evaluation, analysis, and reflection, rather than being merely descriptive of the area of law covered. In particular, you will need to demonstrate your ability to carry out effective and relevant independent research as part of your Extended Essay(for more on learning outcomes see section 1.7 below).
The grade for the Extended Essay module is determined exclusively by your percentage mark on the Extended Essay. See further details in your Student Handbook and LL.B Assessment Regulations (both issued to you at the commencement of the course and available in the Course Information area.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
looking for reliable and skilled writers to write your essay on LLB law. Students Assignment Help Uk has a team of highly educated essay writers who have the main aim to write top essay papers on commercial law assignments so that you will get an outstanding rank at a market price.