- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
- 6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
- 5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
- BUS003: As part of the formal assessment for the program, you are required to submit a Developing Academic Skills assignment: Developing Academic Skills, AU, UK
SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
|University||University of East London (UOEL)|
|Subject||SG7003: Business Simulation with Professional Development|
Individual assignment overview
The individual assignment – to be submitted as one report – is comprised of two parts: A and B. Part A is the simulation evaluation. This focuses on evaluating your company in the simulation. Part B is the professional development reflection. This focuses on evaluating your individual performance in working with other students in your team in the simulation. Each part is worth 50%.
Part A: Individual simulation evaluation (Business simulation)
You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years. You are now reviewing and presenting your future plans for the company based on your annual business plans (for each simulation week) and performance in the simulation. You are required to evaluate the success of your decisions and make recommendations for future company plans.
- Assess the success of the strategy or strategies compared to industry conditions and competitors in the simulation.
- Analyze company performance e.g. comparing actual performance with targets in your Business Plan, financial data analysis, decision analysis and justification of performance measures and strategy, application of business scorecard, etc.
Performance analysis further details:
- Explain why business plan achieved/ missed, why performance changed
- Explain differences from competitors/ industry (in simulation)
- Explain any changes made to the business plan and company, why, any impact.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Part B: Individual reflective report (Professional development)
Your annual Performance Development Review is approaching. You are keen to reflect on how working in this team compares to what you have learnt on your MBA course and your understanding of how companies perform in the mobile phone industry. You are required to prepare a report that covers research into one or two events from your simulation team looking at group dynamics, how decisions were made, leadership analysis, and implications for your individual professional development.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you facing difficulties in writing your business assignment? don’t worry we have the best native experts to do your assignment in an organized manner. you just hire assignment writing experts at an affordable price, they offer error-free business simulation with professional development assignment solutions before the deadline.