- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
- 6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
- MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
- 5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
RBP020L071: Conduct an Analysis of a Global Brand with Respect to its Brand Inventory which Includes an Analysis of the Brands Global Branding Strategy Brand Positioning and Brand Elements: Global Brand Management Assessment UoRL, UK
|University||University of Roehampton London(UoRL)|
|Subject||Global Brand Management|
Instructions for Assessment
- Formative Assessment
The formative assessment for this module takes the form of a group-based poster. You will be asked to conduct an analysis of a global brand with respect to its brand inventory, which includes an analysis of the brand’s global branding strategy, brand positioning, and brand elements. In this analysis, you need to consider the country where the brand was originally developed plus one additional country where the brand is present.
The brand will be provided to you by the Module Convener and all students will analyse the same brand. You will need to include your analysis in an A3 poster of a maximum of 500 words and submit it via Turnitin.
Through your formative assessment, you will have a unique opportunity to test your understanding of concepts that are part of your summative assessment.
Note however that we will not provide any written or marks indicative feedback on drafts for summative assessment at any time. Should you perceive any formative feedback in such a way, then please note that it is not binding for your marking. Markers can also always change, and you have no entitlement to be marked by the Module Convener or tutors.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Summative Assessment
The summative assessment for this module consists of an individual business report, a brand audit, on a self-selected brand. You will have to choose a well-known global brand for your assessment. This brand can be of any type (luxury, mass market, online, etc.) and from any product category (food and beverage, consumer electronics, fashion, jewellery, etc.). You must communicate your choice of brand to your seminar tutor and obtain the approval to use the brand you selected by Week 5 of the module. In the brand audit, you are expected to conduct a comprehensive examination of your brand and, based on this analysis, elaborate global managerial recommendations on how to develop your brand in the long term. Your analysis will be based entirely on information from public secondary sources and/or primary data (if necessary), company websites, as well as your own personal or professional experiences and insights.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Your brand audit should include the following sections:
- An introduction that presents the global brand you selected and briefly describes the background of this brand including its history, vision/mission, and performance. (About 500 words)
- A brand inventory, which includes a critical analysis of the global branding strategy, brand positioning, and brand elements of the global brand you selected. In this analysis, you need to consider the country where the brand was originally developed plus at least one additional country where the brand is present. (About 1500 words)
- A brand exploratory, which consists of a critical analysis of the consumer-based brand equity of the global brand you selected. In your brand exploratory, you need to consider the same countries that you considered in the brand inventory and compare/contrast. (About 1000 words)
- Development of globally relevant managerial recommendations on how to develop the brand in the long term. Based on your previous analysis in the brand inventory and brand exploratory sections, what opportunities can you identify for the brand? (About 500 words)
- A bibliography that includes all the references that you used to carry out your brand audit in Harvard format. (Not included in the word count)
Resit assignment details
Resit submission date: TBC and as shown on Moodle
For students who are offered a resit, you are required to improve and resubmit your original work as well as adding a further reflective commentary discussing what you have learned from the process.
You must resubmit your work using the specific resit Turnitin link on Moodle.
Review your previously submitted work and read carefully the feedback given by the marker.
- Use this feedback to help you revisit and rewrite your work, improving it in the areas identified as weak in the original marking process
- Include with your resubmission an additional reflective piece (up to 500 words) on what you understand was weak, how you set about addressing this and what you have learned from this that may help you with further assignments. You should address the following specifically:
- Identify tutor feedback points on your original work and identify where/how the resit work has changed (give page number) in response to feedback
- Identify the lessons you have learnt from doing the resit
How will we support you with your assessment?
- Assessment briefing in Week 2.
- Dedicated seminar session on your formative assessment in Week 6.
- Feedback session on your formative assessment and tutorial session to support the development of your summative assessment in Week 8.
- Tutorial session to support the completion of your summative assessment in Week 10.
- Directed reading and study activities.
- FAQs will be posted on the module’s Moodle site.
How will your work be assessed?
Your work will be assessed by a subject expert who will use the marking grid provided in this assessment brief. When you access your marked work it is important that you reflect on the feedback so that you can use it to improve future assignments.
The Business School requires a digital version of all assignment submissions. These must be submitted via Turnitin on the module’s Moodle site. They must be submitted as a Word file (not as a pdf) and must not include scanned text or text boxes. They must be submitted by 2 pm on the given date. For further general details on the coursework, preparation refers to the online information via StudentZonehttp://studentzone.roehampton.ac.uk/howtostudy/index.html.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Seeking help in the Assessment of Global Brand Management?We got you SAH offer exclusive assessment writing help by proficient writing experts. Pay to get Quality assessment help at pocket-friendly prices.