- Developing An Understanding Of The Relationship Between Research: Adult Nursing, MUL, UK
- The World Is Currently Witnessing An Immense Shift In The Digital Revolution: Quotation, YGU, Malaysia
- TLH314: Using the InterContinental Hotels Group Conduct a SWOT Analysis of the Hospitality Group: International Hospitality Management Assessment UoS, UK
- UGB 269: Reflect on their personal network of tutors family members relatives and professional social networks: Innovation Management Assessment UoS, UK
- Demonstrate your Learning by giving Examples from each of the Weekly Learning Sub-modules: Cyber Security Application Assessment SSU, UK
- RBP020L071: Conduct an Analysis of a Global Brand with Respect to its Brand Inventory which Includes an Analysis of the Brands Global Branding Strategy Brand Positioning and Brand Elements: Global Brand Management Assessment UoRL, UK
- Using Statistics Citing Literature and maybe Using Quotes from Community Stakeholders(as well as) Describe the Specific Community you are Targeting: Statistics, UK
RBP020L063S: Provide an Introduction to the Report that clearly States the Aim and Structure of the Report and Summarises the Key Issues in the Case Scenario: Leadership and Change Management URBS, UK
|University||University of Roehampton Business School(URBS)|
|Subject||Leadership and Change Management|
This module will be assessed through an individual report on a case study called “Organisational Change Development Plan” which you will be provided within week one.
The assessment will be based on case study material which will be provided electronically via Moodle or download instructed via email. Please read the “Assessment case studies brief” that is provided on Moodle for further administrative details.
The report will require you to investigate a situation of organizational change, analyzing the multiple causes, organizational and social consequences, using academic and professional literature to support your findings. Your report will also include recommendations to lead and manage organisational change, reflecting on appropriate leadership styles, employees’ engagement and organisational development.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Provide an introduction to the report that clearly states the aim and structure of the report, and summarises the key issues in the case scenario. If there is data contained in the case scenario comment on that – what is the data telling you about what the underlying organisational problems might be. This should help you focus on the recommendations section.
Investigate the case scenario, analyzing the multiple causes/triggers for change and the types of change experienced, using academic and professional literature to support your findings.
Analyze the change situation looking into its organizational, cultural and social dimensions. Recognize the importance of culture and its role in relation to organizational change. Discuss the links between power, politics and conflict and their effect on change, using academic and professional literature to support your findings.
Make recommendations to lead and manage organisational change, reflecting on leadership issues, employees’ engagement and organisational development.
Produce a clear and justified conclusion.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you looking for an assignment in Leadership and Change Management? Here we are for you to help out, we offer you a pocket-friendly price, our proficient experts are available for you whenever you need them. So, Go and book your slot now!!