- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
- Select one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) that is relevant for Marks & Spencer. It is likely that many goals: Business Ethics and Sustainability II Coursework, UOL, UK
MN4063: To gain insights into the typical price consumers are willing to pay for a bag: Managing Data Coursework, LMU, UK
|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
Task 1: Sample Data
To gain insights into the typical price consumers are willing to pay for a bag, a bag designer randomly selected 42 designs from its summer collection. The data have been made available in the Excel file named “MN4063 Autumn CWK 1 Data” under the tab labelled Task 1.
Required for Task 1
- Using the ungrouped data for Task 1 and the pivot table function in Excel, create an appropriately grouped frequency table (with six intervals) to summarise the price data. Both absolute and percentage frequencies should be presented on the same frequency table. Percentage frequencies should be rounded appropriately. Copy the table into your Word document.
- Using the ungrouped data for Task 1, calculate relevant descriptive statistics to summarise the price data. Values should be rounded to a correct number of decimal places. At a minimum, you should calculate the mean, standard deviation, range, median and interquartile range. Present your statistics in a table. Copy the table into your Word document. The Excel formulae used should also be shown, where applicable.
Task 2: Networking
A project consists of 9 activities, each with a specific duration stated in weeks. For example, Activity E takes 3 weeks to complete and can only be started after Activity C has been completed. Information on the 9 activities is outlined in the precedence table (Table 1) below.
Required for Task 2
- With reference to Table 1, construct a network diagram by going through the forward and backward passes. You may draw your network diagram in Excel or Word. NB: An image of a handdrawn network diagram will not be accepted and will not receive marks. The network diagram needs to be copied into your Word file.
- With reference to the network diagram created under (1) above, identify the critical path and state the duration of the project.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Task 3: Probability
In a recent survey, 70% of respondents were male and 30% of all male respondents did not own a car. In total, 25% of respondents did not own a car.
Required for Task 3
- Construct a contingency table by using the information above. All values in the contingency table should be shown as proportions and not percentages.
- With reference to the contingency table prepared under (1) above, what is the chance that a respondent chosen at random is female and owns a car? Use the correct notation and state the problem in full. The probability should be shown as a proportion.
Task 4: Relationships
To operate more effectively, a retailer wants to better understand the relationship between sales revenue, total costs, average order value and gross profit. To this end, data for the past 12 months were made available. To complete task 4, refer to the data provided under the tab named “Task 4” in the “MN4063 Autumn CWK 1 Data” Excel file.
Required for Task 4
- Using the data for Task 4, construct a correlation matrix in Excel to show the correlation coefficients between Sales Revenue (£’000) and Total Costs (£’000), Average Order Value (£) and Gross Profit (£’000). The correlation matrix needs to be copied into your Word file.
- With reference to the correlation matrix, identify the ‘best’ predictor of Sales Revenue (£’000).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you seeking CIPD assignment help in the United Kingdom? At Students Assignment Help UK, we employ the best quality CIPD assistance with all of your CIPD papers, including coursework, essays, dissertations, and more. Our team of assignment writing experts are here to help you get the most out of your CIPD assignment, and we offer a wide range of services to fit your needs. Contact us today to get started!