- EG1007 Analyze various problems associated with an offshore wind turbine system as sketched: Engineering programming Course Work, CUL, UK
- Aerofoils are required in a variety of devices, from wings to turbomachinery, from ducts to sails: Computational Fluid Dynamics Course Work, CU, UK
- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
MN-M024: You are required to build models in an Excel worksheet: Financial Modelling Coursework, SU, UK
|Subject||MN-M024: Financial Modelling|
General requirement and description:
This assignment consists of two parts. In Part A, you are required to build models in an Excel worksheet, whereas in Part B, you are required to write a report based on Part A to explain source of information, modelling method and calculation of results.
The total word count of the report, excluding tables and references, should be no more than 3,750 words. A word count must be provided on the cover page.
Part A – Creating the Excel workbook
A.1 – Financial statement analysis
You are an analyst at the corporate banking department of a consulting firm. You are required to build a valuation forecast model and arrive at a valuation calculation for one of following four companies: Persimmon plc, BAE System plc, Tesco plc, NEXT plc.
The data Collect all data required from internet and company’s annual reports.
Tasks In Excel worksheet, complete the following tasks:
a) Clearly indicate your assumptions of Capex for fade period.
b) Complete an income statement forecasting model.
c) Complete a balance sheet forecasting model.
d) Complete a cash flow statement forecasting model.
e) Calculate key ratios, WACC.
f) Perform cash flow valuation.
g) Perform sensitivity analysis.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
A.2 – Modelling the yield curve
You are a corporate finance analyst in an investment bank. One of the bank’s clients is interested in raising $5m of debt financing through the issue of a bond. The bond would have a face value of $1000, a maturity of 15 years, and a coupon rate of 5.5%.
The company has a credit rating of A. Your manager wants you to estimate the
number of bonds that the company would have to issue in order to fulfil the financing requirement.
The data file contains details on all A-rated bonds issued by US companies, except for those with very short maturity.
Tasks In Excel worksheet, complete the following tasks: Assume that the current date is 4 Oct 2014.
h) Plot and estimate a third order polynomial trend for the YTM.
i) Use the estimated yield curve to estimate the YTM that the new bond would
j) Use the estimated YTM to compute the fair price of the bond.
k) Calculate the number of bonds that the firm would have to issue to raise $5m.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a student in the UK struggling with report writing? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many students find report writing to be a challenging and time-consuming task. But there’s no need to despair! Students Assignment Help UK can provide you with the report writing help you need to get the job done right. We have a team of experienced writers who are familiar with all the ins and outs of report writing. So, get in touch with us today, and let us help you get the report you need!