- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
- 6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
- 5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
- BUS003: As part of the formal assessment for the program, you are required to submit a Developing Academic Skills assignment: Developing Academic Skills, AU, UK
MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
|University||University Of Surrey (UniS)|
|Subject||MANM467:Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics|
Content and Structure:
Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of
dependent, independent, and control variables, the objective of the analyses, and the baseline model (see the description of the baseline model below.
- Provide a two-way table for summary statistics of the variables for the entire sample and different technology generations subsamples. Provide the correlation matrix of the variables (for the entire sample). Beefily discuss the results.
- Apply a statistical test and evaluate if there is any significant difference (at 0.05 significance level) across the years regarding the unit sale (logged). You may use a relevant graphical illustration to enhance your discussion.
- Inspect the data graphically, such as visual summary statistics across technology generations or years, checking the distribution/skewness of main variables (i.e., dependent and independent variable), pre-checking the possibility of outliers, prechecking the relationship between the dependent and independent variables, the longitudinal trend of the main variables, etc. The details and types of graphs are your decision—the objective is to provide a concise yet informative inspection of the data before running the regression. You may select a few graphs from the list mentioned above (or other graphs), which efficiently describe various aspects of the data.
- Show the trend for console’s market share across periods; each console’s trend with a line; all in one graph. The console’s market share at period t is defined as the console’s unit sale at period t divided by the sum of all console’s unit sale at period.
Main Regression Analysis:
- Conduct an OLS regression to estimate the effect of the number of new games, console’s age, and the number of active consoles in the market on the console’s unit sale while controlling for console’s price, console’s technology generation, console’s RAM capacity, console’s CPU speed, and time-period. This will be the baseline model. The natural logarithm version of unit sale, number of new games, price, RAM capacity, and CPU speed should be used in all models. Other variables should be used as not-logged.
- Carefully interpret and discuss the results (e.g., R-squared, the statistical significance of coefficients and the effect size of independent variables).
- Looking at the baseline model’s results, evaluate whether there is any differential effect of technology generation on the unit sale. You may use a margins plot to enhance your discussion.
- Modify the baseline model to evaluate the differential effect of the number of new games for leader vs non-leader consoles. Based on the results, discuss the statistical significance and effect size of the difference. You may use a relevant graphical illustration to enhance your discussion.
Diagnostics and Robustness Analysis:
- Apply diagnostic analyses on the baseline model to check the potential
heteroskedasticity and apply an appropriate remedy if needed. Briefly compare the new results with the original results of the baseline.
- Investigate the possibility of a quadratic effect of the number of new games (logged) on the unit sale (logged) and clearly discuss the result. You may use graphical illustration to enhance your discussion.
- Run the baseline model with console fixed effects. Briefly compare the new results with the original results of the baseline. Why are some variables dropped from the model with fixed effects? Explain how the fixed effect model can mitigate the endogeneity problem in your baseline model.
- Even after implementing the fixed effect model, what other endogeneity or omitted variable bias (particularly regarding the number of new games and console’s price) may exist in the model.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Assignment helpers at UK Assignment Help offer trustworthy assistance on (MANM467) Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics assignment. our experts are so brilliant to craft authentic and error free solution on almost all subjects at a reasonable price.