- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
LA6086: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights: Intellectual Property Law Coursework, UOEL, UK
|University of East London (UOEL)
|LA6086 Intellectual Property Law
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law
and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights
- Appreciate the various challenges and calls for reform of the IP system
- Critically analyse the law
- Apply knowledge of the IP rules to problem situations
- Analyse and evaluate the existing law in light of legal and theoretical
- Develop referencing and presentation skills
- Demonstrate oral presentation skills
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
1. Read the case of Arsenal football club plc v Matthew Reed  EWCA
Civ 696 and answer the following questions:
- What are the facts of the case and what was the legal issue?
- Explain why the European Court of Justice (“ECJ”) view is contrary to
the view of Laddie J in the English High Court.
- What problems does Laddie J identify with the ECJ ruling?
- What was held by the Court of Appeal?
2. Legal and political philosophers have often debated the status and legitimacy of intellectual property. In so doing, philosophers have typically asked ‘why should we grant intellectual property rights?’ In light of the above statement, critically evaluate the rationales for granting of intellectual property rights.
3. Should creative works such as literature, art and music be protected by
copyright law when they are generated by an artificial intelligence computer
program? Critically assess the protection given for such copyright works in The United Kingdom and in one other jurisdiction of your choice.
4. What is the difference in the scope of the protection of registered and
unregistered designs in the UK? Discuss by reference to statutory provisions
and case law.
5. What is inventiveness in the patent? Evaluate by reference to the relevant case law and discuss the challenges in the assessment of obviousness.
6. The law of registered trademarks has become more flexible and has appeared to adopt many of the attributes of passing off. Based on that statement, critically discuss whether the passing off action has a future?
7. Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law share the same basic
objective of promoting consumer welfare and efficient allocation of resources. However, in some circumstances, the exercise of IPRs conflict with competition law. Based on that statement, critically evaluate the potential concerns arising from the interaction between IPRs and competition law and the perceived tension between them.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you looking for online coursework writers to finish your LA6086 Intellectual Property Law task? Our Students assignment Help UK writers are highly skilled and talented to provide affordable solutions on commercial law assignments before the deadline.