- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
LA6086: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights: Intellectual Property Law Coursework, UOEL, UK
|University||University of East London (UOEL)|
|Subject||LA6086 Intellectual Property Law|
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the key features of IP law
and the legal issues arising from the protection of different IP rights
- Appreciate the various challenges and calls for reform of the IP system
- Critically analyse the law
- Apply knowledge of the IP rules to problem situations
- Analyse and evaluate the existing law in light of legal and theoretical
- Develop referencing and presentation skills
- Demonstrate oral presentation skills
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
1. Read the case of Arsenal football club plc v Matthew Reed  EWCA
Civ 696 and answer the following questions:
- What are the facts of the case and what was the legal issue?
- Explain why the European Court of Justice (“ECJ”) view is contrary to
the view of Laddie J in the English High Court.
- What problems does Laddie J identify with the ECJ ruling?
- What was held by the Court of Appeal?
2. Legal and political philosophers have often debated the status and legitimacy of intellectual property. In so doing, philosophers have typically asked ‘why should we grant intellectual property rights?’ In light of the above statement, critically evaluate the rationales for granting of intellectual property rights.
3. Should creative works such as literature, art and music be protected by
copyright law when they are generated by an artificial intelligence computer
program? Critically assess the protection given for such copyright works in The United Kingdom and in one other jurisdiction of your choice.
4. What is the difference in the scope of the protection of registered and
unregistered designs in the UK? Discuss by reference to statutory provisions
and case law.
5. What is inventiveness in the patent? Evaluate by reference to the relevant case law and discuss the challenges in the assessment of obviousness.
6. The law of registered trademarks has become more flexible and has appeared to adopt many of the attributes of passing off. Based on that statement, critically discuss whether the passing off action has a future?
7. Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law share the same basic
objective of promoting consumer welfare and efficient allocation of resources. However, in some circumstances, the exercise of IPRs conflict with competition law. Based on that statement, critically evaluate the potential concerns arising from the interaction between IPRs and competition law and the perceived tension between them.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you looking for online coursework writers to finish your LA6086 Intellectual Property Law task? Our Students assignment Help UK writers are highly skilled and talented to provide affordable solutions on commercial law assignments before the deadline.