- Aerofoils are required in a variety of devices, from wings to turbomachinery, from ducts to sails: Computational Fluid Dynamics Course Work, CU, UK
- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
KB7040: You will employ your awareness and critical approach to proposing design solutions as may be: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners Course Work, NU, UK
|University||Northumbria University (NU)|
|Subject||KB7040: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners|
During the successful completion of this coursework, you will employ your awareness and critical approach to proposing design solutions as may be applied to a complex context within sustainable design. This will allow you to demonstrate your ability and skills within the application of knowledge and data evidenced by your ability to propose, define and critically discuss the technical and societal outcomes of a design proposal. You will comment on data reliability and uncertainty issues and express your outcomes in relation to professional obligations to society and the environment.
A critical task for engineering practitioners is the management of schemes supporting society to become more sustainable. Nearly every activity of modem life must reduce its environmental impact for sustainability goals to be delivered, this in turn requires both technological innovation and behavior change. As engineering practitioners undertake innovative and problem-solving activities it is important that the needs of diverse stakeholders are considered.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
A core activity for engineering practitioners is the management of the deployment of energy-generating technologies and consumption reduction initiatives within urban, rural, coastal, or wilderness environments. In addition to understanding the function of devices, their supporting Infrastructure, and project management such engineers must be familiar with general aspects of sustainable development.
Energy and consumption reduction are just two of a wide range of issues that regard the application of the sustainable development philosophy. For such wider issues, you are strongly suggested to refer to the 17 SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) introduced by the United Nations (UN) in 2015′.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
At Students Assignment Help UK, we understand the importance of quality academic assignments and how they can impact your academic career. That’s why we only hire the best writers and subject matter experts to help you with your assignments. Our team of experienced writers is dedicated to delivering top-notch work that is guaranteed to meet your expectations. We also offer a range of other services, including coursework helper services that are popular among students. Our team of experts can help you with any coursework-related task, from research and analysis to writing and editing.