- Describe a Cognitive Psychological Phenomenon or Cognitive Process with relevance to the existing literature: Psychology Course Work, UOW, UK
- Discuss the implications of the interest rate parity for the exchange rate determinants: Financial Management Coursework, UOB, UK
- Design and implement an object-oriented program describing two kinds of bank accounts: Software Engineering Course Work, UCLan, UK
- Should we balance the interests of the fetus with the interests of the pregnant women, or should one prevail over the other: Medical Law and Ethics Course Work, TUE,
- 5133COMP: You will establish a development team of a minimum of three and no more than four students and Your project team must work independently: Data Structures and Algorithms Coursework, LJMU, UK
- You can select a company and a project you are working on or you have worked on in the past: Advance Project Management Course Work, UBT, UK
- You are attending an interview for the position of a ward manager at a core home: Health and social care Course Work, UOG, UK
- How did the liberal principle of ‘freedom of the press’ come about and Does it function to hold government in check: Media Culture and Society Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write a business report of your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders analyzing the financial reporting and assurance: Financial analysis on Dunelm Group Plc Coursework, UK
- 21BSP070: You will draw on the concepts and analytical frameworks discussed in the module, the suggested reading, and also the wider negotiation: International Business Negotiations Coursework, LU, UK
- Suppose that a relation factory contains 800 tuples and Each tuple is comprised of a header: Database Systems Coursework, UOS, UK
- What are the advantages of performing image processing calculations in reciprocal space over real space: Biological Sciences Course Work, OBU, UK
- EG7032: A site investigation was conducted on an existing highway pavement located in a subtropical temperature environment: Highway & Railway Engineering Course Work, UOEL, UK
- The LAN will form a central part of the school’s Information Technology strategy for the next five to seven years: Computer Networking Course Work, UOB, UK
- Identify the different reasons people communicate and Explain how communication affects relationships: Health and social care Course Work, BU, UK
- What does this option approximately become when B is much much, much larger than S0: Financial Computing Course Work, UOL, UK
- MGMT7079: You have been hired as a Hospitality Consultant to assist this restaurant to review their customer service: Customer Service & Management Coursework, MTU, UK
- UMKDFG-15-M: Using relevant theories, frameworks, and concepts, analyze and evaluate the current position in which Wildland Park: Customer and International Market Analysis Coursework, UWE, UK
- CIS7015: Requires you to form teams of between three and seven members to carry out a Rapid Application Development: Team Software Development Project coursework, CMU, UK
- KB7043: A systematic understanding of knowledge that is at the forefront of modern engineering design and optimization: Multidisciplinary Design & Engineering Optimisation Coursework, NUN, UK
KB7040: Critically define aspects of sustainable development pertinent to engineering practice: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners Coursework, NUN, UK
|University||Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)|
|Subject||KB7040: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners|
Module Learning Outcomes (MLOs) assessed by this coursework
Partial assessment of;
MLO1. Critically define aspects of sustainable development pertinent to engineering practice,
MLO2. Critically appraise data obtained through a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods.
MLO3. Apply ethical judgement to demanding situations at the interface between society and technology.
MLO4. Recognise professional obligations to society and the environment.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
During successful completion of this coursework, you will employ your awareness and critical approach to proposing design solutions as may be applied to an ill-defined context within sustainable design. This will allow you to demonstrate your ability and skills within the application of knowledge and data evidenced through your ability to propose, define and critically discuss the technical and societal outcomes of a design proposal. You will comment on data reliability and uncertainty issues and express your outcomes in relation to professional obligations to society and the environment.
A critical task for engineering practitioners in the management of schemes supporting society to become more sustainable. Nearly every activity of modern life must reduce its environmental impact for sustainability goals to be delivered, this in turn requires both technological innovation and behavior
change. As engineering practitioners undertake innovative and problem-solving activities it is important that the needs of diverse stakeholders are considered.
Coursework Tasks ;
In this assignment, you are asked to consider and examine a broad range of opportunities for initiatives that will make a community more sustainable. You will produce a report which may provide background for the actions of a range of stakeholders, Civic, corporate and community-led where you are to propose how to effectively introduce sustainable practices within the communities of the town and its surrounding communities.
During timetabled classes you will be introduced to a “case study” location and be provided with an information pack, containing maps, community data, regulatory briefs, and guidance on information sources.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Our professional academic assignment experts are highly qualified and guarantee you that you will get the high-quality solution at Hire Someone To do my assignment. Additionally, our expert writers are always available to serve you the best quality coursework writing help at a low price.