- The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding: Management Decision Making Assignment, USM, UK
- Identify sources of information and guidance about how to support a child or young person: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Explain why it is important to take full account of a child or young person’s level of understanding: Child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- Understand how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse: child care diploma level 3 Course Work, OU, UK
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate your understanding: Understand the Market in which an organisation operates Course Work, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand is facing today: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Explain the work and service Cambridge Analytica provided Trump’s campaign: Marketing Course Work, UOL, UK
- Write up and return a report on what you have done and what you have found out. Aim – why was this investigation carried out?: IFP CHEMISTRY Lab Assignment, UK
- AC502 Assess what is meant by an integrated health and social care system: L5 Adult Care Course Work, BCU, UK
- Assess how services are commissioned, procured, and funded: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- Analyse legislation, policy, and practices underpinning safe and fair recruitment: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Evaluate how own and others’ values and priorities influence decision-making processes: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- AC502 Analyse the role of data, information, and intelligence in making evidence-based decisions to improve quality: Decision-Making and Managing Resources and Businesses in Care Settings Course Work, BCU, UK
- IF6101 This module is designed to prepare students for study in third-level programmes involving mathematics: Mathematics Course Work, UOL, UK
- STAT4002 It was claimed that 60% of people wanted a regulation to ban mobile phone usage on public transport: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- The Environment Protection Agency has developed a testing programme to monitor petrol vehicle emission: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Do you agree with this sentence? “If something has a probability of 0.7 it can be expected: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- Describe the type of each of the following variables. i. Pulse 1 ii. Ran iii. Activity: foundation maths Course Work, UO, UK
- For this assessment, you are required to produce a 3000-word research briefing, which addresses the following topic: Criminology Coursework, UCL, UK
- COS5028-B Investigate UCI’s “Solar Flare Dataset” to have basic understanding of their significance and meaning: Artificial Intelligence Coursework, UOB, UK
KB7040: Critically define aspects of sustainable development pertinent to engineering practice: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners Coursework, NUN, UK
|Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)
|KB7040: Sustainable Development for Engineering Practitioners
Module Learning Outcomes (MLOs) assessed by this coursework
Partial assessment of;
MLO1. Critically define aspects of sustainable development pertinent to engineering practice,
MLO2. Critically appraise data obtained through a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods.
MLO3. Apply ethical judgement to demanding situations at the interface between society and technology.
MLO4. Recognise professional obligations to society and the environment.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
During successful completion of this coursework, you will employ your awareness and critical approach to proposing design solutions as may be applied to an ill-defined context within sustainable design. This will allow you to demonstrate your ability and skills within the application of knowledge and data evidenced through your ability to propose, define and critically discuss the technical and societal outcomes of a design proposal. You will comment on data reliability and uncertainty issues and express your outcomes in relation to professional obligations to society and the environment.
A critical task for engineering practitioners in the management of schemes supporting society to become more sustainable. Nearly every activity of modern life must reduce its environmental impact for sustainability goals to be delivered, this in turn requires both technological innovation and behavior
change. As engineering practitioners undertake innovative and problem-solving activities it is important that the needs of diverse stakeholders are considered.
Coursework Tasks ;
In this assignment, you are asked to consider and examine a broad range of opportunities for initiatives that will make a community more sustainable. You will produce a report which may provide background for the actions of a range of stakeholders, Civic, corporate and community-led where you are to propose how to effectively introduce sustainable practices within the communities of the town and its surrounding communities.
During timetabled classes you will be introduced to a “case study” location and be provided with an information pack, containing maps, community data, regulatory briefs, and guidance on information sources.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Our professional academic assignment experts are highly qualified and guarantee you that you will get the high-quality solution at Hire Someone To do my assignment. Additionally, our expert writers are always available to serve you the best quality coursework writing help at a low price.