- 4002CRM: Drawing on relevant theories, critically discuss and evaluate how victims are portrayed in news media: Victims and Victimology Essay, CU, UK
- D241: Your work will be submitted in CANVAS and You can upload your script into the submission folder at any time, prior to the deadline: Exploring mental health and counselling Essay, OU, UK
- EDUC7019: Discuss the range of challenges or difficulties in cognition and learning that are experienced by students: Cognition and Learning Essay, TUQ, UK
- You are required to produce a Service Improvement Plan, based on an aspect of professional practice or patient care: Mental Health nursing Essay, UOG, UK
- The usual definition of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is any business with fewer than 250 employees: Business Studies with Foundation Essay, CCCU, UK
- You need to provide a reflective account that focuses on your professional development and uses experiences: Nursing Studies Essay, UD, UK
- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial: Healthcare Essay, UOR, UK
- The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics: LLB Law Essay, UOL, UK
- Discusses the importance of corporate sustainability and Critically evaluates the importance of stakeholder partnerships: Global Governance and Sustainable Development Essay, MUL, UK
- Critically analyze the experience of imprisonment in the United States and you should make some comparisons to other countries: Criminology Essay, OBU, UK
- BM7005: Discuss with the support of research evidence the meaning and explanations for consumer loyalty: Buyer Behaviour Essay, KUL, UK
- MA34: A European company wants to change its current strategies that are being implemented and used in its marketing department: Strategic Marketing Essay, WUAS, UK
- LS2527: At the start of the project, you should imagine that you are in Rawls’ ‘original position: Introduction to legal theory Essay, UOA, UK
- Critically evaluate Pievsky’s arguments around section 2 of the Human Rights Act 1998 utilizing wider academic opinion and case law: Human Rights Law LLM Essay, UON, UK
- LAWS5990: Critically discuss by reference to cases decided after Re Ellenborough Park, how the Courts have considered the essential characteristics: Land Law Essay, UOK, UK
- What kind of literature did the author review and What does that tell you about their main interest, focus, and research paradigm: International and comparative Human resource management Essay, UOS, UK
- 317Z0010: Fashion and Culture provides a comprehensive, in-depth, critical understanding of the ways in which the fashion industry has come into existence: Fashion and culture Essay, MMET, UK
- Freeman’s stakeholder theory argues that businesses have an ethical responsibility to their stakeholders: Business and management Essay, UO, UK
- Discuss the nature of interlanguage development in relation to the key characteristics of learner language as a language system: French Essay, UO, UK
- Use the framework provided in Bolthole and Jolly (2011) to create a set of materials for teaching in an ESP/EAP setting. Consider how IT could enhance its delivery: English Essay, UOB, UK
If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Professional issues ethics and computer law Essay, CU, UK
|University||Conventry University (CU)|
|Subject||Professional issues ethics and computer law|
The coursework for this module is to write an essay on the following topic (choose only ONE of the issues listed below) :
If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services which are not as secure as advertised to their clients, or the senior staff are aware of vulnerabilities in systems that could be hacked but do nothing about it, what are the ethical issues and what should you do?
You may choose whichever profession you wish, as long as it is in the IT sector in the UK.
The introduction must provide a brief overview of the essay, introducing the issue profession and the key issues you need to address.
Professional and Ethical Issues
The issues here would be how you deal with issues such as confidentiality, integrity, privacy, what happens if you see something illegal? You will be expected in this section to have done some research into these issues, some references from books and journals will be expected.
What are the ethical issues and give your analysis? Use the framework of positive and negative rights and other concepts in ethics where appropriate. You will be expected in this section to have done some research into these issues, some references from books and
Reflection and Challenges
Write a long paragraph on how working professionally and ethically with sensitive data will challenge you when you go into the workplace. What will be the biggest challenge and how will you deal with it?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK is the top-quality essay writing service provider to college and university students. our knowledgable essay writers have years of experience to write proper essay papers on commercial law assignments at a low-cost price. so hurry up and contact us today.