HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
|Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)
|HR9737: Leadership and Management
Module Learning Outcomes (MLOs)
- Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness
- Have critically evaluated personal strengths and weaknesses and have demonstrated the ability to engage in reflective self-development
- Have critically reviewed the development of inter-personal and intra-personal skills in relation to what employers seek in postgraduate students
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Part A – academic essay
Self-awareness is the key to career success. Using a range of relevant literature (both academic and professional sources), choose 2-3 of the core topics we have studied in this module and explore and critically evaluate why it is important for you to develop in these areas for your own successful career development.
You must include the following in your essay:
- A definition of self-awareness and an explanation of why it is important to the development of your leadership and/or management capability.
- Identify 2-3 of the core module topics from the following: giving and receiving feedback, values, learning to work in a team, emotional intelligence, cultural intelligence, personality, motivating self and others, leadership and management, and explain their importance to the development of self-awareness.
- Provide an overview of the context of your target job/profession/industry/sector with a focus on why you need to develop in the topics you have selected in order to succeed in this chosen sphere of work
- A conclusion of your own attitudes towards self-awareness and how they might help or hinder your career development and success
Part B – Establishing the Possessional and the Positional: A self-analysis
Drawing on the results of toolkits and/or psychometric texts you have completed during the course of this module, including those related to your topics of exploration in Part A, conduct a self-analysis identifying your strengths and weaknesses across the range of interpersonal and intrapersonal skills relevant to your target profession/industry/sector
Firstly you must:
- Use the template provided – please download this from the Assessment Folder on the BB site – provide a summary of your strengths and weaknesses
- This summary must be supported with evidence from the toolkits and other psychometric test results provided to you, or that you have identified from previous work or assessment center experience, or researched online.
The contents of this table are not included in the word count for your submission
Your template answers the question – what skills, attributes and characteristics do I possess?
Secondly, you must:
- Include a reflective statement in which you critically evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and reflect on any patterns of behavior that relate to the topics you have discussed in Part A.
- Consider what are the implications of your current skills, attributes and characteristics in relation to your target job/profession/industry/sector, ie. how ‘ready’ are you to enter into the career of your choice?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
With a team of experts, we are providing the best academic writing service on HR9737: Leadership and Management assignment. Our writers are highly qualified professionals who provide essay writing, dissertation writing, case study writing, report writing, etc more service at a discounted price. so hurry and get human resource management assignment help.