- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- 6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
- MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
- 5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
- BUS003: As part of the formal assessment for the program, you are required to submit a Developing Academic Skills assignment: Developing Academic Skills, AU, UK
HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
|University||Northumbria University Newcastle (NUN)|
|Subject||HR9737: Leadership and Management|
Module Learning Outcomes (MLOs)
- Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness
- Have critically evaluated personal strengths and weaknesses and have demonstrated the ability to engage in reflective self-development
- Have critically reviewed the development of inter-personal and intra-personal skills in relation to what employers seek in postgraduate students
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Part A – academic essay
Self-awareness is the key to career success. Using a range of relevant literature (both academic and professional sources), choose 2-3 of the core topics we have studied in this module and explore and critically evaluate why it is important for you to develop in these areas for your own successful career development.
You must include the following in your essay:
- A definition of self-awareness and an explanation of why it is important to the development of your leadership and/or management capability.
- Identify 2-3 of the core module topics from the following: giving and receiving feedback, values, learning to work in a team, emotional intelligence, cultural intelligence, personality, motivating self and others, leadership and management, and explain their importance to the development of self-awareness.
- Provide an overview of the context of your target job/profession/industry/sector with a focus on why you need to develop in the topics you have selected in order to succeed in this chosen sphere of work
- A conclusion of your own attitudes towards self-awareness and how they might help or hinder your career development and success
Part B – Establishing the Possessional and the Positional: A self-analysis
Drawing on the results of toolkits and/or psychometric texts you have completed during the course of this module, including those related to your topics of exploration in Part A, conduct a self-analysis identifying your strengths and weaknesses across the range of interpersonal and intrapersonal skills relevant to your target profession/industry/sector
Firstly you must:
- Use the template provided – please download this from the Assessment Folder on the BB site – provide a summary of your strengths and weaknesses
- This summary must be supported with evidence from the toolkits and other psychometric test results provided to you, or that you have identified from previous work or assessment center experience, or researched online.
The contents of this table are not included in the word count for your submission
Your template answers the question – what skills, attributes and characteristics do I possess?
Secondly, you must:
- Include a reflective statement in which you critically evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and reflect on any patterns of behavior that relate to the topics you have discussed in Part A.
- Consider what are the implications of your current skills, attributes and characteristics in relation to your target job/profession/industry/sector, ie. how ‘ready’ are you to enter into the career of your choice?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
With a team of experts, we are providing the best academic writing service on HR9737: Leadership and Management assignment. Our writers are highly qualified professionals who provide essay writing, dissertation writing, case study writing, report writing, etc more service at a discounted price. so hurry and get human resource management assignment help.