Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
|Subject||Understand Safeguarding and Protection|
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation
- Explain how current national guidelines, local policies, and procedures for safeguarding affect your day-to-day work.
- Explain your own responsibilities relating to the current legislative framework with regard to safeguarding adults and children.
- Explain the responsibility of others to safeguard children and young people who are present in an adult social care work setting.
- Describe signs and symptoms associated with the following types of abuse:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Emotional/psychological abuse
- Financial abuse
- Institutional abuse
- Neglect by others
- Discriminatory abuse
- Explain actions to take if there are suspicions that an individual is being abused.
- Explain actions to take if an individual alleges that they are being abused.
- Explain how to raise concerns when suspected abuse has been reported but the procedure does not appear to have been followed.
- Discuss at length, conflicts, and dilemmas that can occur in relation to safeguarding children and young people present in an adult social care setting.
- Identify actions to take when conflicts and dilemmas about safeguarding arise.
- Explain agreed-on protocols for working in partnership with other organizations.
- Explain your own role in Partnership Working.
- Explain how to support others to raise concerns.
- Explain how to support others during the safeguarding process.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Top Assignment Writers from the University of London and the University of Edinburgh assignment help you in writing assignments solution on time. Our expert writers team is available 24* 7 so you can contact us anytime with your Unit 7 Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings assignment requirement.