- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
- 6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
- MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
- 5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
Demonstrate your Learning by giving Examples from each of the Weekly Learning Sub-modules: Cyber Security Application Assessment SSU, UK
|University||Southampton Solent University(SSU)|
|Subject||Cyber Security Application|
A Portfolio is a way of demonstrating your learning by giving examples from each of the weekly learning sub-modules. These can include written descriptions of practice, screenshots, terminal output the evidence of knowledge or skills. In other words, your portfolio should contain about 7 to 10 headings corresponding to the concepts in the weekly schedule.
As a motive to writing your portfolio imagine a context, like a company or organization you work for. For example, consider the following scenario (you can pick another if you like as a framework for your system security portfolio):
Pandemic Watch is a crowdsourced medical early-warning organization supplying analysis of reported disease outbreaks, and giving press reports of fact-checked health emergencies for government or NGO use. Data sources may come from GPs, epidemiologists, and sensitive (leaked) information from other sources whose anonymity may need protection. The organization has many potential threat vectors, enemies, foreign and domestic, online and offline, thus the organization is a high exposure target for disinformation and manipulation
As a member of the software security and privacy task force you are to audit and make recommendations for the transformation of their systems, policies, and processes.
Alternatively, you may choose your own fictional organization with complex digital security needs – but you will need to explain why these risks are real in your analysis.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
You are to consider the areas of:
- Data storage, integrity, privacy, compliance.
- Secure communication for both organizational staff and clients
- System hardening, including servers, offices, and mobile devices
- Personnel and operational security
Your portfolio should include an understanding and appreciation of the range of techniques related to the principles and technologies of cybersecurity in practical application. In particular, you should demonstrate awareness of:
- Threat and vulnerability modeling, risk prioritization
- Anticipation of emerging threats
- Access control, authorization
- Defensive system design principles, in-depth and breadth
- Scope, lifecycle, maintenance, and sustainability
- Technologies, options for technical implementation
- Encryption for communications and storage
- Policies, monitoring, response plans
- Cost, roles, skills, and human resources
- Trade-offs, compromises, and push-backs
A 3000-word concise technical report will form the basis of your portfolio, and it may include screenshots, terminal logs, tables, lists, flow diagrams, or any other appropriate graphics or formulae summarising key techniques and considerations. Emphasize the practical execution of auditing and hardening tasks and comment on difficulties or lessons learned.
WE ARE ASSUMING THESE PERSIST IN 2021 SEMESTER:
Due to the inaccessibility of the labs and the fact that not everyone has access to virtual machine technology you may either choose to create portfolio material on your own using a terminal emulator or to submit referenced excerpts of quality HOTO guides (for example StackExchange) to illustrate what you would do. Citations must be given.
This assessment will enable students to demonstrate in full or in part the learning outcomes identified in the unit descriptors.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Looking for University Assignment Help UK? Want Cyber Security Assessment help? Don’t worry you can rely on us, We have top UK native writers in our team who have years of experience in writing university papers. If you want plagiarism-free Dissertation Writing Services, Research Paper Writing Services, essays, thesis, case study reports, and any type of academic assessment written papers, we are here for you 24/7.