- BU51016: Explain the changes in business strategies for international firms following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. Discuss the importance of Anwar Shaikh’s concept of ‘regulating capital: International Business Strategy Assessment, UOD, UK
- A novel drug (Uelostatin) was tested for its cholesterol-lowering properties by carrying out an experiment using 50 volunteers: Research methods Report, UOM, UK
- HR9737: Demonstrate the ability to work in culturally diverse groups and teams and make appropriate and personal contributions to team effectiveness: Leadership and Management Assessment, NUN, UK
- 6HC514: This module prepares practitioners with an educational aspect within their role, to develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate effective learning: Educating in Health and social care Assessment, UD, UK
- Critically discuss the main theories/concepts/frameworks in any two of the below topics & then apply them by discussing real: Operations Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Explain the current legislative framework that underpins the safeguarding of vulnerable adults within our UK home nation: Understand Safeguarding and Protection Assignment, LMU, UK
- You are being asked to create graphs, perform calculations, and analyze the graphs based on the lecture material: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Effectively applying the Corporate Governance Code Principles is much more important than a ‘tick box approach: The Professional Accountant Assignment, USF, UK
- The organization works closely with adults that have mental health conditions and learning disabilities: Health & Social Care Assignment, UCB, UK
- Risk management is a deliberate and structured process focused on assisting the organization makes the right decision: Strategic Operations Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Cities across the world are already feeling the effects of the climate crisis and need to ensure that they are resilient to a future: Engineering Management Assignment, KCL, UK
- 5CO01: You are a member of a small People Practice Team, based in the London head office of a company called BMC: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, OAL, UK
- 5120COMP: A queue is a special kind of list, where items are inserted at one end and deleted at the other end :Algorithm Design, Assessment, LJMU, UK
- Provide a normalized ERD by (a) mapping your designed class diagram in the first assignment to a relational database model: System analysis design, Assessment ,TU, UK
- ELEC2213: With reference to the phasor diagram, state what is meant by the load the angle of a synchronous motor, Electrical machines, Assignment, UOS, UK
- SG7003:You have been managing your company in the business simulation activity for the last 5 years: Business Simulation with Professional Development Assignment, UOEL, UK
- MANM467:Provide a brief explanation for the methodology, such as data, the definition of dependent, independent, and control variables: Foundations of Statistics and Econometrics, Assessment, UOS,UK
- 5HR01:You are the newly appointed people practice professional at REBU, an organization operating globally within the gig economy: Employment relationship management, Assessment, ALL,UK
- HRM7010: Contemporary organizations and their operating environments :Contemporary Issues in People Management, Assessment ,CMU,UK
- BUS003: As part of the formal assessment for the program, you are required to submit a Developing Academic Skills assignment: Developing Academic Skills, AU, UK
CRI1006: Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913: Criminology, Assessment, UON, UK
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
- The Assessment Task
Using the Old Bailey Online Archives as a starting point, investigate a crime that occurred in Britain between 1674 and 1913. The scope of this assignment is to allow you to reflect on crime and justice from a historical perspective. After investigating the case, you will need to write a report of 2,000 words which must outline the facts of the case, provide an assessment of the case, conclude with a summary of the themes you have discussed, and end with a reference list
You need to select a case from the Old Bailey Online Archives to use as the basis for your investigation. You should avoid infamous cases as this is likely to influence your own investigation and impact your critical analysis. You can choose from any of the years covered by the archive (1674-1913) but you need to ensure you select a case that will interest you and provide enough material for a sustained piece of writing. Once you have decided on a case you need to make sure you note down the accurate reference, download the case for your reference, and make sure you provide the case number in your reference list. You need to read your chosen case thoroughly and draw out the important details and start identifying themes for further discussion.
Throughout your investigation, you will need to explore the wider academic literature whether criminological, historical, or legal. The overall focus of the report is to tell us what your case says about continuity and change in the criminal justice system for England and Wales and how society responds to crime. To help you with this, you can comment on aspects including – but not limited to 2 the nature of the offense, the media response to the crime, the actors in the courtroom, the sentence, or comparison with modern-day approaches.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this assessment, you will be able to:
- Assess the impact of ‘True Crime’ narratives on a mainstream understanding of crime and criminal justice policy.
- Explain how criminological theory can enhance the understanding of real-life instances of crime.
- Explore the main methodological concerns within ‘True Crime’ narratives of criminality.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the historical context both to crimes under critique and criminological theory
- Collect and review academic literature and other sources independently
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
I Know you facing lots of problems with writing an assignment. don’t worry we are here to provide online assignment help services. We have professional British assignment writers who write your criminology assessment at an affordable price and give 100% Plagiarism Free content at an economic price