- BMG881: Developing a strategic managerial approach for the effective management of employee: Managing & Leading People in International Organisations Essay, UU, UK
- ARTD6157: You are required to undertake a critical evaluation, using academic and practitioner literature: Global Marketing Essay, UOS, UK
- 6PHYM003W: What is a lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) test? Briefly explain the principle of the LDH assay: Advanced Pharmacology and Toxicology Essay, UOW, UK
- Academic skills explored and practiced in year one will be further developed and applied to all aspects of this module: Education Essay, UCAS, UK
- CS547: The experience of a software engineering approach to the production of a software application via a plan-driven approach: Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Essay, USG, UK
- Analyze health and social care issues and trends in relation to a range of countries and Critically reflect on the implementation: Health and Social Care Essay, UOB, UK
- A presentation of 20 minutes duration which may be delivered online or in person: Adult Nursing Essay, WGU, UK
- 7ECON006W: Critically discuss how international trade could be harnessed to accelerate the pace of economic growth of a nation: International Economics Essay, UOW, UK
- Reflecting on your own experiences in health and social care and utilizing supporting literature write a essay to demonstrate knowledge of professional: Nursing Recognition of Prior Learning Essay, SHU, UK
- PRES3005: Critically analyse the different prescribing decisions that could be made in the management of a specific condition: Pharmacology for Prescribers Essay, UOS, UK
- 4002CRM: Drawing on relevant theories, critically discuss and evaluate how victims are portrayed in news media: Victims and Victimology Essay, CU, UK
- D241: Your work will be submitted in CANVAS and You can upload your script into the submission folder at any time, prior to the deadline: Exploring mental health and counselling Essay, OU, UK
- EDUC7019: Discuss the range of challenges or difficulties in cognition and learning that are experienced by students: Cognition and Learning Essay, TUQ, UK
- You are required to produce a Service Improvement Plan, based on an aspect of professional practice or patient care: Mental Health nursing Essay, UOG, UK
- The usual definition of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is any business with fewer than 250 employees: Business Studies with Foundation Essay, CCCU, UK
- You need to provide a reflective account that focuses on your professional development and uses experiences: Nursing Studies Essay, UD, UK
- If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Professional issues ethics and computer law Essay, CU, UK
- Explain your understanding of the public health England definition of psychosocial: Healthcare Essay, UOR, UK
- The Extended Essay is a substantial piece of written work based on one of a number of specified topics: LLB Law Essay, UOL, UK
- Discusses the importance of corporate sustainability and Critically evaluates the importance of stakeholder partnerships: Global Governance and Sustainable Development Essay, MUL, UK
COMP6430: If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services: Computing Law and Professional Responsibility Essay, UOK, UK
|University||University of kent (UOK)|
|Subject||COMP6430: Computing Law and Professional Responsibility|
If the company you work for has unethical practices, such as selling client data without permission or offering services that are not as secure as advertised to their clients, or the senior staff are aware of vulnerabilities in systems that could be hacked but do nothing about it, what are the ethical issues and what should you do?
You may choose whichever profession you wish, as long as it is in the IT sector in the UK. Please remember the following:
- Your work must be your own work. If your work is found to be authored by another person, it will be investigated!
- Reference your work according to the Harvard Referencing style.
- Your work will be submitted via Turnitin on submission.
- WORD COUNT FOR THE REPORT IS NO MORE THAN 3000 WORDS. References are not part of the word count.
- YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THE REPORT STRUCTURE STRICTLY ANY DEVIATION FROM THE REPORT STRUCTURE WILL MEAN YOU WILL NOT BE MARKED FOR WORK DONE OUTSIDE OF THAT.
- If you miss out on any section you will lose marks.
The introduction must provide a brief overview of the essay, introducing the issue profession and the key issues you need to address.
Professional and Ethical Issues
The issues here would be how you deal with issues such as confidentiality, integrity, privacy, and what happens if you see something illegal? You will be expected in this section to have done some research into these issues, and some references from books and journals will be expected.
What are the ethical issues and give your analysis? Use the framework of positive and negative rights and other concepts in ethics where appropriate. You will be expected in this section to have done some research into these issues, and some references from books and journals will be expected.
Reflection and Challenges
Write a long paragraph on how working professionally and ethically with sensitive data will
challenge you when you go into the workplace. What will be the biggest challenge and how will you deal with it?
Do You Need Assignment of This Question