- Aerofoils are required in a variety of devices, from wings to turbomachinery, from ducts to sails: Computational Fluid Dynamics Course Work, CU, UK
- Discuss and describe the financial reporting framework in the UK and the impacts on financial statements: financial accounting Course Work, UOL, UK
- 4CCS1CS1 Using the circuit from Lab 5, you should write a program to display the digits of your King’s K-number on the LEDs: Computer Systems Coursework, KCL, UK
- Explain how own values, belief systems and experiences can affect work practice either in a positive or a negative manner: nvq level 4 in adult care Course Work, OU, UK
- You are required to produce a research project relating to an aspect of Health and Social care: Research Methods in Health and Social Care Course Work, UON, UK
- 5COSC020W Study the Vacoliday Project Brief very carefully and start identifying the building blocks of the Conceptual EERD: DATABASE SYSTEMS COURSEWORK UOW, UK
- 5036MAA Systematically break a problem to include consideration of the environment, sustainability, health and safety: design and sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- 5036MAA The aim of this assignment is to familiarize ourselves with typical procedures used in engineering design: Design & Sustainability Course Work, CU, UK
- Develop health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children: Social Care Course Work, UOG, UK
- M31678 The aim of this coursework is to analyze the performance of a solar energy installation at the University of Portsmouth: Renewable Energy Management Course Work, UOP, UK
- Using multiple regression analysis, estimate the Fama-French 3 Factor model for your company and interpret your results: Quantitative Methods for Financial Management Course Work, UOM, UK
- Define the terms equality, diversity, inclusion, and discrimination in health and social care: extended diploma in health and social care level 3 Course Work, UOB, UK
- What does the literature tell us about the value of total rewards in a reward strategy? Is it still relevant today: Human Resource Coursework, UoM, UK
- As well as the advisory service provided to individuals and groups looking to start a business, ‘UpStarter’ Offer a service: HNC Business Coursework, UOG, UK
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice: Governance in Adult Care Course Work, UOB, UK
- You are a Junior Network Administrator at Swift & Bacon Publishers (SBP) Ltd, a medium-sized company that deals: Networking Coursework, UOC, UK
- Identify a strategic change based on a critical environmental analysis of your chosen organization, illustrate in details: Culture Issues Coursework, UCL, UK
- Evaluate own role and responsibilities in effective information management, and in supporting others to effectively handle information: Leadership and Management Coursework, CUL, UK
- State the vision and mission statement of your chosen organization, and highlight its key features. Suggest any changes: Strategic Management Coursework, ABS, UK
- Utilize FT.com as a resource to identify the current spread of UK Government Bonds vs Bund. This information can be found: Security Analysis and Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
Challenge Google’s market price in mid-2008 by challenging the forecasts implicit in the market price: Company Valuation Course Work, UOL, UK
|University||University of London (UOL)|
- Challenge Google’s market price in mid-2008 by challenging the forecasts implicit in the market price. Tease out those forecasts using the abnormal earnings growth valuation model.
In mid-2008, Google traded at $520. Analysts at the time were forecasting EPS of $19.61 for 2008 and $24.01 for 2009, yielding a forward P/E of 26.5. Analysts’ consensus five-year EPS growth rate (this the EPS growth rate in 2010, 2011, 2012) was 28 percent. Google will pay no dividend.
- Apply abnormal earnings growth (AEG) valuation to value a share of Google based on these forecasts. Beta shops report a typical beta for Google of about 2.0, so use a high required return of 12 percent (against the risk-free rate of 4 percent). Assume that AEG after 2012 grows at 4% per year, which is the long-term average GDP growth rate.
- Analysts’ intermediate-range forecasts (up to five years ahead) are notoriously optimistic, especially for a “hot stock” like Google. Therefore, now use only the 2008 and 2009 EPS forecasts by analysts, and estimate the growth rate in abnormal earnings growth (AEG) that the market is forecasting (i.e. is implicit in the stock price in mid-2008) for years after 2009. Now assume that AEG after 2009 grows at a constant rate that need not equal the long-term average GDP growth rate. Also compute EPS each year until 2014 implied by the growth rate in AEG that the market is forecasting. What does your answer tell you about analysts’ five-year growth rate of 28 percent (EPS growth rate in 2010, 2011, 2012) mentioned above?
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Get high-quality and reliable assignment writing help UK from experienced professionals at StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk. We offer a variety of services for all your academic needs. Our BTEC assignment writers will help you create the perfect assignment that meets all of your requirements. Our team of expert writers can craft a unique and thoughtful project that is sure to impress your professor. We also provide Level assignment help for anyone who needs additional support in completing their tasks.